TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

You ever been pissed off and not realize why?

Guest FrigidSoul

Inca, am I downloading this off of your webspace? I only ask because there's alot of stupid shit on the space and if its yours you should be ashamed.

Guest FrigidSoul

The guy having sex with her looks like the rebellous teacher that rides a motorcycle in the TV show "Boy Meets World".

And my penis is bigger than his

Guest cobainwasmurdered
I would have preferred you posting about banning someone. It's a less disturbing visual you know.

Indeed. And I'm sure we could come up with a few names.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Crusade has such negative imagery.

I perfer "Holy Mission From God"

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Snoodling foreskin gives me the creeps. How can you live with that shit?

Oh, you're one of those.

Actually, that's not exactly true

Feel free to skip over this post if you don't feel like reading about Slayer's genitals or sexual habits. I'll toss it in spoiler tags just to be sure, so highlight at your own risk

Like most American males, I was cut as a baby, not by my request of course. I lived through most of life like this, thinking this was the normal way (see also: gym showers). Then, a couple years ago, I found out about the real difference between cut vs. uncut (I'll let you do the research on that) and, while unable to truly restore what was there, I found I could make what would best be called a "faux" foreskin through stretching and other means which I won't go into great detail. So now I have a faux foreskin, and having seen both sides, I can testify to these three statements:

1. Since restoration, I have never again needed artificial lubrication for wanking/foreplay

2. Faux foreskin orgasm >>> no foreskin orgasm (for both wanking and intercourse)

3. My future son(s) will never be cut unless it is his decision when he is old/mature enough to do so

The point being (whether you skipped over or not): Circumcision blows

Guest Hero to all Children

Thirded. RE: foreskin.

It is way awesome.

Guest Vitamin X
Snoodling foreskin gives me the creeps. How can you live with that shit?

I can't imagine it being any different, the same as it would be for me to think about what it would be like to not have it.

It's like having a permanent broken condom...

1. Since restoration, I have never again needed artificial lubrication for wanking/foreplay

2. Faux foreskin orgasm >>> no foreskin orgasm (for both wanking and intercourse)

3. My future son(s) will never be cut unless it is his decision when he is old/mature enough to do so

1. Lubrication helps anyways I'd imagine, though I've never had to use it.

2. Why is that?!

I think I didn't get cut because it cost more at the time. My parents were cheap Cuban refugees, they told the doctors to go fuck themselves.

Faux foreskin orgasm >>> no foreskin orgasm (for both wanking and intercourse)

Why is that?!

It has to do with the fact that the glans (i.e. dickhead, if you will) was never meant to be exposed all the time. If you're cut, it dries out, and since the glans has a lot of nerves in it and the body doesn't like it being exposed, it eventually becomes calloused and numb (number than it should be anyway).

Restoration brought back the protection and thus allowed the glans to become moist again, shedding that calloused skin and re-exposing the nerves.

It's simple biology, yet amazing how few people know about it. I certainly don't remember being told this in sex ed growing up, just the lie that "some boys are and some boys aren't, and there's no real difference"

American males are cut as kids?

Freaky...

Yes

I know it fell out of favor in most of Europe a while ago (aside from Jewish and Muslim populations) but over here, it's done for no other reason than "it's the way it's always been done" (i.e. heldover Victorian conservatism and the belief that "WANKING BAD~!")

You know those old adages about how "You'll go blind" or "You'll go crazy"?

We may laugh at this today, but 100 or so years ago these were considered legitimate scientific beliefs, hence the only apparent way to save us males from ourselves was to make it harder to wank. One of the easiest ways to do so was through circumcision, since the foreskin is a major mechanism for penile stimulation, hence it became a major practice in many first world nations.

I believe it was in the 1950's when the UK and other Euro nations realized it wasn't a good idea, but the US carried on with the tradition, usually citing such reasons as hygiene (there's this thing called soap and water, you know) and the like.

Understandable, I'm just providing my personal knowledge on the matter.

What people do with it from here is their business