TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

The OAO Smart Marks Draft Discussion Thread

Agent Of Oblivion. Strong pick, good choice. Who'll be the 4th picked? Who'll be the 4th team leader? Will this ever be completed?

Guest FrigidSoul

Zack took the woman I would date if I lived closer to her. I had to go with a Power back in AoO

Guest Vitamin X

Not only would it be funny, but it would be representative of his team's ability.

And selection activity is suspended until tomorrow, whenever Malibu makes his pick. In the meantime, JSYK has been taken as the first in the Second Round. Discuss.

Guest FrigidSoul

If he brings his girlfriend with him in the Team Kotz carpools there will be disention in the ranks.

Guest Dids

Well, at least now I can do to bed, rather than stay up with anticipation.

"Yeah Boss, I'm going to be late today, I still haven't been picked in the Smartmark's Draft. Yes. Uh-huh. I don't know what it is either, I think it means I have to flame somebody."

Props on the draft thread guys, people brought the humor.

Guest KJ Brackish

Can I be added in as a wild card-cluster fuck of this draft?!? I think I'm well deserving since I've been at TSM for a little over a year, automatically qualifying me (+ people can diss on me....er......or something)

KJ

If he brings his girlfriend with him in the Team Kotz carpools there will be disention in the ranks.

Dissention? Why would there possibly be dissent?

EDIT: Maliboo takes Banky in a shocking move. How will Banky react to playing second-fiddle to both a Saved By the Bell freak and an underaged catholic school girl? Tune in to find out.

My second pick ends my night. Memoirs of Chevy now bleeds for Team Malibu.

As soon as I get on tomorrow, more picks will ensue. Unless Kotz and FS can hammer out their #3 picks in the next five minutes, which is about how much longer I have before the Nyquil kicks in.

Guest Vitamin X

Overrated. Second round bust. (EDIT: In reference to JSYK being picked on Team Kotz)

He would have been a great sleeper, but team Kotz needs to shed the politics and go for solid team members.

I can see Frigid building up a metal milita, picking AoO was a good choice if that was the route he was going. The TSM Metalheads pretty much own the Music folder and are all knowledgeable and of course filled with hate and cold black hearts.

As for Zack, CanadianChick? Pfft. The female factor is irrelevant, and I think Zack took on a raw talent with great upside, but needs developing...

As for Team `Sault, he has Choken One. That team owns a huge advantage in postwhoring already. And he doesn't even have to make any picks, either.

EDIT: Good pick by Zack.

Can I be added in as a wild card-cluster fuck of this draft?!? I think I'm well deserving since I've been at TSM for a little over a year, automatically qualifying me (+ people can diss on me....er......or something)

KJ

HAHAHAHA

You're on Anglesault's team. We're going to have Anglesault's team be more than the rest, but the extra people will be complete doofs.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

If all idiots are welcome on Anglesaults team, I'm your man. That way I don't have to bother being drafted.

Guest KJ Brackish

KJ

HAHAHAHA

You're on Anglesault's team. We're going to have Anglesault's team be more than the rest, but the extra people will be complete doofs.

Well........I guess I think I know I'm wanted *somewhere*, even if it IS anglesaults team (he he he). Well......I guess I accept being such a joker.

KJ

Overrated. Second round bust.    He would have been a great sleeper, but team Kotz needs to shed the politics and go for solid team members.

I know you ain't talking 'bout me.

Guest KJ Brackish

I'm taking it that AS's team is a big joke?!? Well, I can take it, since I can do big jokes :-D

KJ

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Nooo. -IB- is on Anglesaults team? :( Won't SOMEONE draft him?