TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

The OAO Smart Marks Draft Discussion Thread

Fooster is indeed part of the draft.

EDIT: Also, would a mod please change the title of this to "The One and Only Smart Marks Draft Discussion Thread?" This will be where people talk about picks and lobby to be picked and so on. It'll keep the actal Draft Thread itself much tidier.

Guest Vitamin X

I'd be surprised if I was in the top 50%. It'll be interesting to know where I stand.

*dons suit and sits with legendary poster who happens to be father*

Father: Anglesault better not pick Vitamin X.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Zack with a surprise pick of CanadianChick. I didn't see that, I expected him o pick CWM...who is currently going by BBCW.

According to AIM correspondence, one of FrigidSoul's ideal picks and his gurl are BOTH gone now. It'll be interesting to see who he snags now. I say Slayer.

Slayer's the obvious choice. I think Frigid is now thinking "outside the box". Slayer and Agnes are two very obvious choices, but I think we'll be surprised with who he really does get in this first round.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

He's gotta take CWM. I pegged him as one of the first drafte's because of his love to piss off and insult others.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I'm sweating bullets hoping the Astros can hold onto the 1-0 lead Clemens had.

Guest Choken One

With there being 15 rounds...

I will soundly predict i get taken in the 11th round...because i'm laid back and under the radar like that.

Who do you guys have picked for the shocker pick, somebody that you won't expect to go high, but maybe will. And for the rolling stone pick, the one that could go high, but cause of past troubles will fall like a rock.

Man, we really need a Mel Kiper Jr to post in this thread.

I think we have a problem. Anglesault isn't on all that often. How the hell are we supposed to keep going after FS picks?

I mean, anyone else as a team leader would work, since he ended up last in the picking order and all, but, um, yeah...

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

The Shocker pick: someone choosing -iB- or Choken One in the first few rounds.

I think we have a problem. Anglesault isn't on all that often. How the hell are we supposed to keep going after FS picks?

I mean, anyone else as a team leader would work, since he ended up last in the picking order and all, but, um, yeah...

Dammit, someone get him on the phone NOW and demand he make his picks

Well, truth be told, I'm only up for another few minutes due to having to work tomorrow (Wed. is usually a day off). So maybe we do the first round picks by morning (hopefully AS gets on and sees this) and just pick up during the afternoon when we all seem to be on?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I nominate MarvinsaLunatic as interum leader for AS's team.

Guest Choken One

AOO is my upset pick...

That or AS will select Ripper (if hes even in it) first up because of their bond for rap music.

Guest Choken One

I say you just pull a Minnesota Vikings on Anglesault and go "fuck him" and do rapid fire picks and leav ehim with ib or me...

Guest Choken One

I WAS RIGHT!

I knew AOO would be *upset* pick...

He has a GREAT upswing.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I nominate myself to pick for AS.....OK that's a lie. I'd make his team suck by drafting myself, -iB-, kingofthe0909, and all the other rejects.

AoO was picked by FS? Damn it with all mods being drafted...except for...the first guy.