TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DangerousDamon

Suprising moves that a wrestler has used.

Benoit finishing off a guy on WCW Saturday Night with a Full Nelson Suplex. I was young at the time and that was the first time I ever saw that move.

Guest La Marka

Earthquake when he used to bust out his dropkick, especially back in his day when the "fat" heel was supposed to know five moves (two of them were the avalanche).

Undertaker using a drop-toe hold and cross-arm breaker against Mankind at Survivor Series 1996.

Sting-German Suplex

Nash- a pescado onto the big show during the match where he botched the powerbomb.

Kane doing a huricarrana on Albert a few years back, on Smackdown.

Damn, I wish I could remember that.

I remember Jeff Hardy used to do like a handspring ddt back when the Hardy Boyz first got popular.

During the Final Four when Bret Hart superplexed Vader I was amazed since I never saw Vader's WCW stuff so I wasn't used to seeing him take a bump like that.

The first time Vader busted out with a moonsault

Unthinkable

I remember rumors that a younger, skinnier Giant/Big Show could do a moonsault as well... was that really true though?

Rikishi jumping off the cage on Val.

Of course it was nothing special and anyone can do it...but both of them were pretty fucking brave. Val for trusting, and letting him do it, and Rikishi for even trusting himself and doing it lmao. It was just shocking at the time.

Guest netslob

i remember the Big Show doing one of those "Flat-on-my-back" kip-ups before, i think when he was still the Giant...the thought of a man that frickin' huge doing that is mind-boggeling.

Guest unleashedfury

Those knee shots Brock Lesnar did against Eddie Guerrero at NWO. I have always been impressed by his agility.

Guest jm29195
i remember the Big Show doing one of those "Flat-on-my-back" kip-ups before, i think when he was still the Giant...the thought of a man that frickin' huge doing that is mind-boggeling.

He did one at Survivor Series 99 as well, he also used to get in the ring by juping over the ropes ie RVD....

Sting doing a Super Samoan Drop on Vader. It took him a minute to actually hoist him up and then climb the turnbuckle, but damn it if that sonofabitch didn't him solid with the move.

Bradshaw's tiger suplex at Over The Edge '98.

What?

I remember Jeff Hardy used to do like a handspring ddt back when the Hardy Boyz first got popular.

That was Matt, actually. Really cool spot which he should start using again.

For me, it was Kane coming off the top of the cage at Armageddon 99'. Pretty crazy seeing that live.

When Big Show nips up, note how he actually grabs onto a rope to give himself a boost. Similar to Rocky, note how he pushes himself up with his hands when he nips up. Anyone with can do a nip-up with the right technique. Well, except the fat people, of course.

Guest Pigsy

I was surprised to see Big Dick Dudley doing a moonsault at November to Remember '96.