TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
justsoyouknow

Victoria's Outfit: Classic?

Guest Coffey
That thread was a piece of shit. I don't get Rudo or Curry's sense of humor at all. I didn't even grin at that crap.

That's because they're both idiots, yet if you try to say something you get bashed by their "followers."

"He's a good poster." "Why don't you like him?" "He's better than you!"

They were actually pretty entertaining in the thread about their Smackdown trip to Toronto in the General Wrestling folder. Much, much funnier than the WWE fan-fiction they write. I mean, anything that makes me laugh is funnier that that shit, but the Smackdown trip piece was pretty goddamn funny.

Another good example, because that thread was ass.

I should add that I read it after being up for 26 hours. I think I was laughing at my double-jointed fingers by that point. I re-read it, and... um, yeah.

That thread was a piece of shit. I don't get Rudo or Curry's sense of humor at all. I didn't even grin at that crap.

That's because they're both idiots, yet if you try to say something you get bashed by their "followers."

"He's a good poster." "Why don't you like him?" "He's better than you!"

That is some amazingly brutal bashing right there.

I should point out to the mods that in the small print of my proposal for the inaurguration of this thread to classic status I clearly state pictures of welcome serving suggestions for ethnic foods are classed as 5 votes.

And that's the TRUTH, RUTH.

Fuck ME? FUCK YOU!

//oaoast

All right, seriously, question, because I don't know. Is there an established guideline for "classic" threads? Is a vote taken? And if not, should there be? These are things we need to think about, as opposed to bitching back and forth.

As far as the current situation goes, I'd say just let it go, like water off a duck's back. but I'm type B to the extreme, so maybe that's just me.

Yeah, aren't YOU an oxymoron, is more like it.

I got nothin'.