TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BoboBrazil

TNA News And Notes From Pwinsider

I have heard that TNA has come to terms with Team Canada's Petey Williams and Scott D'Amore on new deals.

Word was also going around that the company is expected to sign Shawn "Hotstuff" Hernandez to a deal as well. Hernandez is a huge guy based out of Texas who has worked for All Japan Pro Wrestling and Ring of Honor. He has a distinct resemblance to Kurt Angle. He is a great athlete and has tremendous agility for someone his size. He's a good choice for signing in my opinion and I've been surprised WWE has never taken a look at him.

TNA sources also noted to me that Ron Niemi from NWA Florida, who was backstage at the two first Impact! tapings, has been hired to work in a backstage position for the company. Niemi has been working the gorilla position for the heel entrances at the Impact! tapings thus far. I was told that Jimmy Hart had suggested Niemi for the spot. I don't know that he will be working the Nashville PPVs as well.

As we noted yesterday on PWInsider.com, TNA has signed Chad Collyer to a deal. Collyer is scheduled to become part of Jeff Jarrett's army, a group that will try to protect the NWA champion from 3 Live Kru. I suspect Hernandez will also be part of Jarrett's army.

Ooh..great Chad Collyer vs Konnan, Chad Collyer vs Konnan and Chad Collyer vs BG James. Let the ***** classics begin.

Guest Salacious Crumb

Jarrett's army should be very interesting. I guess Killings will have two guys to go through on Impact and the PPVs leading up to the 2nd Anniversary.

Guest Salacious Crumb

Also some other good news. Jerry Jarrett was backstage at Impact. Good to see he's recovering well from the heartattack.

Hernandez and Collier could do really well as The Triple J Army. not too familiar with them, but the references to Angle and Dean can only mean good things.

i hate Jarrett as much as the average smart, but i really like that he's doing things to change his gimmick.

Ooh..great Chad Collyer vs Konnan, Chad Collyer vs Konnan and Chad Collyer vs BG James. Let the ***** classics begin.

Hey buddy. Your favorite company looks to have continually lied to you, telling you that they were no longer owned by a fucking pedophile.

So STFU and GTFO. You no longer have the right to reserve judgement on TNA in my opinion.

Good lord, are they serious? Collyer is similar to Dean Malenko in style, but in terms of actual work he's not on the same universe. Hernandez is a total botch-machine too.

At least we may see Konnan get paralyzed by Hernandez. TNA always gives me something to look forward to.

Hey buddy. Your favorite company looks to have continually lied to you, telling you that they were no longer owned by a fucking pedophile.

So STFU and GTFO. You no longer have the right to reserve judgement on TNA in my opinion.

Dude, shut the hell up. He's right. Collyer is a very good mat wrestler, but against 3LK? He'll get a good match with Killings, a decent brawl with BG, and jack shit out of Konnan. Stop bitching about him liking a superior company (work rate wise).

Edit: Your opinion sucks, btw.

Just a quick question..was gonna start a new thread, but Scott D'Amore was mentioned here.

Yesterday was watching an earlier episode of TNA, like #3 I believe...and Father Mitchell told Shamrock Malice would attack anyone in the arena, and the person they chose was the timekeeper. If you know what I'm talking about, I'm just wondering was that time keeper Scott D'Amore? because it looked a hell of a lot like him.