TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

When Kurt Angle returns to the ring...

I don't want Kurt to come back. I don't want to see him crippled --- which is where it seems he'll end up.

Maybe somebody in the WWE can find a way to have Dynamite Kid talk to him.

-=Mike

Or Darren Drozdov.

Guest Anglesault
I don't want Kurt to come back. I don't want to see him crippled --- which is where it seems he'll end up.

-=Mike

Or Darren Drozdov.

Droz's injury wasn't caused the same way Kurt's and Dynamites were.

Guest Choken One
Well if so, why are WWE planning a return for him "by SummerSlam"?

Because Vince doesn't give a shit.

I don't understand why you guys are still arguing about how Angle could be hurting himself coming back, blah blah. March 2003 called and they said they want their discussion back. Please try to come to this realization...

KURT ANGLE WON'T STOP WRESTLING TIL HE'S DEAD. Period. He's going to come back no matter what happens to him. He's just that much of a company man/God/whatever you want to call him.

And Lesnar/HHH had some good sequences in their match with the Rock during the Global Warning show in the summer of 2002. I think they have potential to work well if Lesnar came back as a heel (obviously) and HHH came off a babyface turn after his movie.

That's of course saying Lesnar won't make the NFL...but I've got a feeling he's going too with a 4.75 40 yard dash.

Guest Choken One

-=Mike

Or Darren Drozdov.

once again you prove yourself to be an idiot.

Drozov was Paryalyzed by a botched spot.

Dynamite was the cause of years of injures.

Another thing about HBK/Angle. I can just PICTURE this sequence:

HBK gives Angle the flying forearm.

HBK kips up and waves his arms like the Razor's Edge (the taunt Hall used to do before he did it).

HBK goes to the top for the elbow drop, but Kurt quickly gets up and runs up to the top to give HBK an Angle Slam off the top.

I think they would have to TRY to have a bad match for that not to go under ****.

-=Mike

Or Darren Drozdov.

once again you prove yourself to be an idiot.

Drozov was Paryalyzed by a botched spot.

Dynamite was the cause of years of injures.

Yes, but Droz is also in a wheelchair.

Guest Choken One

so is christopher reeves.

Should Vince bring Reeves in to talk to Angle?

Vince doesn't give a shit, remember?

Guest Choken One

yeah but reeves making a apperence on Smackdown would pop the ratings .4..so yeah bring him in...then Vince will care.

He puts himself in PPV matches against his daughter.

I don't think he gives a shit about anything.

Guest Choken One

well...besides Stephanie's tits and Getting that executive producer mark on rocks movies.

I missed some of this discussion, but I saw the part about Michaelsvs. Angle and almost wet myself. I know both have their detractors, but I have to classify that as a "dream match," for me anyway.

Yeah, that didn't add much to the discussion, did it? Well, up yours.

Here's a point to ponder, may have been said before so bear with me: could Angle's injury (the recent angle anyway) be a work?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Since Angle is on the same track as Dynamite Kid was...by when will he become a bitter old man who hates the world?

I've actually considered Kurt Angle's injury being a work... But I don't think that WWE would take the time to have dirtsheets report it and have it so normally covered on TV.

Shawn Michaels VS Kurt Angle - how beautiful does that sound to say?

Since Angle is on the same track as Dynamite Kid was...by when will he become a bitter old man who hates the world?

I could see that happening. Angle seems to have a lot of pride, and if he's not recognized for his accomplishments and sacrifice after he hangs the tights up, I could see resentment building.

Guest Anglesault
SCM into angle slam is very nice to imagine.

I'd like to see Shawn go for the SCM, get caught in the anklelock, fight for a couple of minutes, finally get to the point where he's on one foot with his other in Kurt's hand and then either nail SCM (which in reality would be basically an enziguri, but the announce team would sell it as SCM,) or go for SCM, miss and get caught in the anklelock again.

Look at it this way. When Kurt Angle saves Smackdown, he entertains millions and millions of people. If he gets paralyzed, that only hurts him, his family, and his close friends. Probably 100 people at the most. The only person who should tell Kurt Angle not to wrestle is Kurt Angle. If he decides that he wants to entertain us, we should just enjoy it and go along for the ride. Since Kurt and Shawn are IMO the two best wreslters in North America (screw Benoit), I'd be ecstatci to see them get in the ring together for a real dream match.

Guest Choken One

Angle shouldn't be anywhere near consideration for best wrestler in north america...not even top five. Same with Shawn (now)

Benoit-London-Danielson-Punk-Guerrero.

Angle figures in around #8 and thats being generous...

Benoit-London-Danielson-Punk-Guerrero.

Yeah, that looks about right.

Choken, I don't think that Angle at #8 is generous - I think he fits in around that spot rather well.

Guest Mulatto Heat

As soon as the match was announced, HBK/Angle would get ***** from the 'dream match' touters, and all of you know it. Star ratings in this folder are ridiculous.

As soon as the match was announced, HBK/Angle would get ***** from the 'dream match' touters, and all of you know it. Star ratings in this folder are ridiculous.

I expected that rating from Angle/Guerrero at WrestleMania and expected it to be absolutely amazing, not even really paying much attention to Trips/Benoit/Michaels.

Watching the meshing of styles between Michaels and Angle would be fantastic.

Guest Choken One

I never expected Angle/Eddy to be ***** simply because the injuries were clearly holding Angle down...i had **** pegged and we got ***3/4.

Not bad all things considered.

But that match had too much submission. I felt that they were just giving us submission because they could, even if the match did have a few high points.

And Eddy's PPV wns at No Way Out, WrestleMania and Judgment Day haven't exactly made him look like a credible Champion.

No Way Out - Even though Brock kicked out of Goldberg's Spear, Eddy's trio and Frog Splash win was still a result of it.

WrestleMania - Neat ending and all, but still not clean.

Judgment Day - DQ.

Yeah, the "Lie, Cheat, Steal" thing works for him as a midcarder, but not the company's Champion in serious matches.

Guest Choken One

It might be too early but I think it's safe to say Eddy was treated worst then Jericho's reign was.

At least Jericho had that **** Rumble match and that ***1/2 WM match to make up for the shitty booking...Eddy has gotten Bradshaw and the Bashams and horrible skits.