TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

WWE News from the 6/28 Observer

Jacqueline Moore, who had been training wrestlers at OVW of late, was fired this past week.

All this time I thought she was in the Terri Runnels "employed for life" category.

Anderson was at the meeting and made the suggestion, but Stephanie LeVesque was the person running the meeting.

We're officially calling her "LeVesque" now?

Any clue on pronunciation?

...when the company finally got in contact with him after he no-showed St. Louis and Springfield last week, he claimed to them he was drugged, and then robbed, which was why he was out of contact. The story he was trying to give was that he got a $6,500 check, went out to celebrate in El Paso, and was drugged and rolled...

Times like these make me glad I have the internet.

God bless the IWC.

God bless Dave Meltzer.

Anderson was at the meeting and made the suggestion, but Stephanie LeVesque was the person running the meeting. 

I prefer Paul McMahon myself. :P

I always thought of her as the McMahon bimbo that got married to that ugly caveman looking Triple fat.

I always thought of her as the McMahon bimbo that got married to that ugly caveman looking Triple fat.

You are NOT clever NOR funny, please stop. Please. Triple fat? Oy.

Guest netslob
Chavo Classic tried to paint himself, after being fired, as leaving because he was mad at the storylines they were doing, and that they didn't treat him on television like a legendary wrestler. However, when the company finally got in contact with him after he no-showed St. Louis and Springfield last week, he claimed to them he was drugged, and then robbed, which was why he was out of contact. The story he was trying to give was that he got a $6,500 check, went out to celebrate in El Paso, and was drugged and rolled.

If that's true, Chavo is officially my favorite non-Chyna wrestling personality. He should've gone all the way and told them he'd been kidnapped. Send a ransom note up to Titan and everything. That'd have been funny.

it should've said:

"Dear Mr. McMahon,

We have Chavo Classic. send us money or we'll kill him.

Signed,

Chavo Classic's captors"

Please. Triple fat? Oy.

yeah, he's not even fat...at least make fun of his nose.

The Smackdown crew was not in a good mood this week as all of its scheduled house shows were canceled due to poor advances, and then they got the word that 6/26 in Trenton next week was also canceled, making four shows in a row. That's $500 per night out the window for the bottom guys and more for the middle and top guys. Word is that the Smackdown upcoming dates, and even the TV tapings, are not showing much life.

So, of course, the answer is to push more big slugs with borderline talent, rather than a faster, more athletic product.

The Smackdown crew was not in a good mood this week as all of its scheduled house shows were canceled due to poor advances, and then they got the word that 6/26 in Trenton next week was also canceled, making four shows in a row. That's $500 per night out the window for the bottom guys and more for the middle and top guys. Word is that the Smackdown upcoming dates, and even the TV tapings, are not showing much life.

So, of course, the answer is to push more big slugs with borderline talent, rather than a faster, more athletic product.

ut3.jpg

The next WWE Champion.

You are NOT clever NOR funny, please stop. Please. Triple fat? Oy.

I agree.

You should have gone for "Triple Chin" or "Triple Cheeseburger"..

..even "Hunter Hearst Supersize" could have worked.