TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fook

The One and Only Raw Thread for 06/28/04

Guest Fook

BAD BLOOD REMATCH

June 28, 2004

Last week on Monday Night RAW, General Manager Eric Bischoff made a major announcement regarding the June 28 edition of RAW. In a rematch from Bad Blood, Chris Benoit will defend his World Heavyweight Championship against the monster, Kane. Will the Big Red Machine finally have Benoit's number? Or will Benoit be able to make it two in a row against the challenger? Find out on RAW.

Last week, Matt Hardy's life changed in an instant. He went from an expecting father about to propose the woman he loves to a mentally confused man who may not even be the expecting father he thought he was. The Matt Hardy/Lita love saga is far from over. What's next for this troubled couple? Is Kane really the father of Lita's baby?

As RAW went off the air last week, Eugene was left motionless in the middle of the ring as a result of a beating by Triple H and a misplaced chair shot by Chris Benoit. Can Eugene recover from the attacks on him by men that he thought of as friends? Watch Monday Night RAW at 9/8 CT on Spike TV to find out.

After last night, this is all we have. RAW has to hold together!

I'm guessing they will make Benoit look a little weak tonight by having Matt Hardy V1 come out and cost Kane the title. Personally, I'd rather Benoit win cleanly and then Hardy comes out for the save or actually beat Kane down.

Last night, around the 5:00 mark of the Mordecai/Holly match, besides considering walking out of the bar and going home and fighting off boredom by fiddling with my chili cheese fries, I remembered Raw was tonight, with a Benoit/Kane title match, and a compelling "what next?" story with Eugene getting waffled with a chair.

I felt better.

Guest TigerDriver91
Thank God for Chris Benoit.

I thought Chris Benoit was God ;)

There's a lot of potential with this Eugene story. I have a feeling that Triple H will convince Eugene that Chris Benoit is really the bad guy, or maybe Eric will be doing the dirty work. Either way, I'm expecting an apology from Benoit at some point during the night.

Guest Seven Sins

After the train wreck that was the Great American Bash,I'm willing to bet everyone is expecting a great Raw tonight? With the state Mcmahon is in (with wrestlers joking about the title change being made because he was on meds) why do i have an eerie feeling that Kane is gonna somehow beat beniot tonight?

Guest TigerDriver91
why do i have an eerie feeling that Kane is gonna somehow beat beniot tonight?

You're not the only one worrying about that...

:(

Guest Repo Man Reborn

Kane and JBL as world champions?

Talk about starting from scratch.

Why not just have them be transition champs for Garrison Cade and Jamie Noble?

Guest TigerDriver91
Why not just have them be transition champs for Garrison Cade and Jamie Noble?

*Drops a 500lb bomb on Titan Towers*

There's a lot of potential with this Eugene story. I have a feeling that Triple H will convince Eugene that Chris Benoit is really the bad guy, or maybe Eric will be doing the dirty work. Either way, I'm expecting an apology from Benoit at some point during the night.

I rather he didn't apologize. I'd rather he slapped the crossface on him and told him welcome to the real WWE and then helped him up. Eugene has gotta learn, no one is your friend and it would be much better to watch Benoit teach him the truth instead of saying "Sorry"

World Champions should never say "sorry", they should find another way around it.

Guest Seven Sins

I'm thinking Eugene will snap on regal for not helping him last week.

Last week, Matt Hardy's life changed in an instant. He went from an expecting father about to propose the woman he loves to a mentally confused man who may not even be the expecting father he thought he was.

Question: Can one be a physically confused man?

Guest TigerDriver91

Take a look at Ric Flair next time you see him on Raw. :D

Guest D'Lo White

The big question is will there be more matches or Diva Search segments this week? I believe it was a tie last week.

JR: "Fans we hear that our competition had a ppv yesterday and a wrestler who used to wrestle on Raw as Bradshaw won their heavyweight championship."

King: "Yeah that'll put butts in seats."

That'd be funny, actually. Pretty stupid, since they're the same company, but funny.

Actually, it'd be only funny in its stupidity.

Last week, Matt Hardy's life changed in an instant. He went from an expecting father about to propose the woman he loves to a mentally confused man who may not even be the expecting father he thought he was.

Yes. That would be Matt's brother.

Sorry, that was a cheap shot.

The big question is will there be more matches or Diva Search segments this week? I believe it was a tie last week.

Dear god, so help me if they don't take 20 minutes during RAW to recap Joe 2! If I don't get my 20 minute Joe recap and my 30 minutes of Diva Search, I just will not be happy.

It'll be like the GAB04 if those two things don't make the show. And if I don't get some more of Lita's fantastic ACTING then I just know I'll lose my mind.

Guest Dazed

It would be awesome if the crowd turned Benoit heel for (accidentally) going against Eugene

Guest Fook

Richmond.

It's Flair country, so if Benoit goes against him, he'll get booed for sure.

Guest Seven Sins
Richmond.

It's Flair country, so if Benoit goes against him, he'll get booed for sure.

I thought Flair country was just the Carolinas?

Virginia, Richmond specifically, is old Mid-Atlantic territory, you'd better believe Flair is represented up in that piece. Richmond also isn't too far from the North Carolina border.

Just draw a big 300 mile radius circle around Charlotte and a 100 mile one around Atlanta to see what Flair Country really is.

Bold Prediction: Tonights Raw will be better then last nights Great American Bash