TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Only The Strong Survive

WWE Raw V.S. Smackdown!

How the fuck do you beat Bret Hart in the Barber challenge? You kill him and he gets up. Yet one move on you and he is out of the cage.

Keep hitting him with the shoulderblock. As he begins to get up, stomp him at the right time, so he does the 'get to one knee and hold the gut' sell, allowing you to shoulderblock him again without him countering. Repeat until his body is red. Then whip him to a turnbuckle, clothesline, Super Atomic Drop as he staggers out. As long as he doesn't get any offence on you, you should be completely free to climb out.

I managed it in 2:17.

Ok so I have beaten all of the challanges except for one. The Barber Challange. I have tried it about a million times but there is just no way I can use Brutus Beefcake to beat Bret Hart in a Cage match in only 3 minutes. Can someone out ther give me some advice on how to do this seeminly impossible challange?

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

QUOTE (MX @ Jan 10 2005, 05:09 PM)

How the fuck do you beat Bret Hart in the Barber challenge? You kill him and he gets up. Yet one move on you and he is out of the cage.

Keep hitting him with the shoulderblock. As he begins to get up, stomp him at the right time, so he does the 'get to one knee and hold the gut' sell, allowing you to shoulderblock him again without him countering. Repeat until his body is red. Then whip him to a turnbuckle, clothesline, Super Atomic Drop as he staggers out. As long as he doesn't get any offence on you, you should be completely free to climb out.

I managed it in 2:17.

the barber challenge is the most frustrating one of that game (well besides performing a running dive attack over the ropes-with your cpu opponent always bouncing up and out of the way) I tried it like 50 or more times before I beat it by luck, hell I dont even rememebr how I did I just did. Try to do some head damage and put on a sleeper or two that puts him down for a bit, or steal his piledriver. or maybe just changes brutus moveset to include more brutal moves (i did by giving him a flatliner/downward sprial/ hassans WMD(ok not offically named but I like that name for it)

Thanks guys I'll let you know if either suggestion works. Also my friend cant get the Counter a finisher challange and I cant give him any advice cause when I did it I pretty much just lucked out with the Predigree. He wants to know what the best time to do it is and who its best to do it against.

Thanks alot for the help on the Barber Challange guys. I tried the move set switch and that worked wonders. Now I have all the movesets unlocked and Hulk Hogan is complete to boot!

But yeah back to my friend who cant get that reverse a finisher challange any advice you can give him that would be better then my "Fall ass backwards and get it by luck" advice.

Try against JBL. The powerbomb is probably the easiest finisher to counter...you just might need to change his CFH, until you've done the challenge, incase he goes for that a lot.

Then again, I did it by countering the Taker Chokeslam with Scotty, so luck is probably a big part of it.

I'll send the message to my friend. I know the luck factor plays a big part thats the only way to explain how I did it.

wrestle Rhino and when he runs hit grapple counter and it will block almost 99 percent of the time.

Or wrestle someone like Scotty with Ric Flair who is a 10 in countering.