TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Firestarter

Knock it off.

To all admins:

Look. I don't have a real problem with any moderator that I know of, but I'm getting a bit tired of this.

One of your mods has, in the past, edited more than one post of mine because he thought it was funny. Not because it's necessary, not because I asked him to, but just because he wanted to make a juvenile joke. And today my title was changed. I don't find it funny, and I've told him so in the past. He apologised then but now it seems he's back to his old shit.

It's not that I don't have a sense of humor. Sure it has its funny side, briefly, but it stops being funny and gets extremely annoying extremely quickly.

Your function is to make using this board a pleasant experience for your posters. Last time I checked, mod powers weren't supposed to be used to give yourselves a cheap little laugh.

Either handle him or I leave. I come here for discussion, not to provide a target for your dumber mods whenever they're bored.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
If you want to leave because of that, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Fair enough. Goodbye.

it's too good to be true.

If you want to leave because of that, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Fair enough. Goodbye.

"Nah nah nah nah. Nah nah nah. Nah nah. Hey, goodbye." - JR

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Heh, this is golden.

*Holds parade in CWM and Ill's honor*

Guest Gathering Moss

So since Marney has left the board, does this mean that she'll be banned like O.J. Hart and his friend?

Fair enough. Goodbye.

it's too good to be true.

You stupid cocksucker. Just because you're not mentally equipped to hold your own against people like Marney and Mike, you go and cry to someone who might have a sympathetic ear and get at least one of them run off.

Way to be "reformed." You're as much of a cancer as you've ever been.

Edit: Looks like APO beat me to closing this one. So much the better.

What I did, and what happened prior to that were two completely different incidents, and therefore should really be isolated.

Also, people who are PMing the staff going "OMG WTF IS ILL DOING" need to give it a rest and grow up. It's that same kind of shit that's ruined prior projects that I've been involved in. As always, if there's an issue with something I've done, I'm more than willing to discuss it at length with whoever might be concerned.

Okay mysterious PMers?

Okay.