TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Marney: RIP

Except incandenza and godthedog.

we're like ja in 'real world san diego'. we keep it real when the drama goes down.

i think ja was the only person on that show who never cried. except maybe brad. but brad doesn't count, cause he was a dumbass anyway. ja was the shit.

Ja cried at dinner with Jamie when he was telling her about his father was never there for him when he was a kid.

Mike claims to be smart but he can't even spell the word right....what.an.idiot.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Ho-ly shit, Mr. Metaller than shit Nevermetalgoddamnmortal remembers when Ja cried on MTV's The Real World. Fucking go listen to Weezer and like it.

Except incandenza and godthedog.

we're like ja in 'real world san diego'. we keep it real when the drama goes down.

i think ja was the only person on that show who never cried. except maybe brad. but brad doesn't count, cause he was a dumbass anyway. ja was the shit.

He didn't cry in the racism episode early in the season? He must have come real close then. Poor Jaquese, he never got episodes centered around him much because he didn't stir shit up, yet he was the funniest guy in the house.

fuck, i forgot completely about that one. he might have done it then, but since it was a pretty damning call-out DIRECTLY on him, he would've had every right to.

i don't think he got quite enough air time, but ja was perfect in small doses. you loved him precisely BECAUSE he was the anti-drama queen who kept his cool. but this doesn't really make for interesting television, especially when you've got footage of so much juicy drama from everybody else in the house. an episode that focused on him and his non-drama would've brought the show down, and it would've made us think less of him because it would just make him a less exciting human being. if there WAS drama stuff with ja going on and they chose not to air it, good for them, because it would've ruined his character and made me stop liking him.

EDIT: well fuck, i just totally got soccer mom'd on the "ja not crying" thing. this is the last time i talk about 'the real world'.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Nice tits. How long did you spend on AC/DC god? That seemed loose, but involved, much like that Soccer Mom, probably.

It's because of me you've got a board to post on you insufferable moron.

But what Marney did?  It's the same shit that people in the admins folder have been concerned about for the longest time.  IN fact, when other people cause stinks on the board, the FIRST THING they're instructed to do is to PM a mod or admin.  Did that happen?  No.  Is Marney resourceful enough to have done something like that?  Of course.

Did she act like a crazy bitch and decide to try and make a martyr out of herself for pieces of shit like you who use these things as a channel to attack whoever you feel like, whenever you feel like?  Looks that way to me.  Even your buddy Tom recognizes that she went about things the wrong way, so before you decide to put your "I am protected" t-shirt on, consider this.

It's BECAUSE I am COMPLETELY competent and benevolent that your ass wasn't banned a long time ago.  If it had been up to me, your last straw would have occurred MONTHS ago, not to mention that bullshit you pulled in the movies thread.  In that same vein, whoever it was that did the same thing, yeah same would happen to them...  But you have got to understand something here.  I'm no more inept to run and manage this board than you are to run your mouth about things that shouldn't even concern your pathetic "dick in Marney's ear" self.

When somebody SPECIFICALLY requests you stop --- acting like a snot about it is fucking childish.

So Mike...  step back, take a non-biased (impossible request I suppose) look at what's going on.  Realize that you've JUST in the past three of your posts made the BIGGEST idiot out of yourself that I've EVER seen you make in such a short time period. 

And, shockingly enough, your opinion of me means even LESS now than it did before.

And in short?  Get the fuck over yourself, Mike.  Marney left because she wanted to.  She COULD have acted like an adult and taken the proper steps to get answers, and if she had?  I would have apologized.  But what she did is concurrent to what you do in your ridiculous "posting for reaction."  Oh and by the way...  if that was what you wanted out of me?  Congratulations.

Sit down.

I'd like for you to act like a damned adult for a change.

But I won't be getting that.

-=Mike

Words fail to describe how absolutely little that means to me.

I guess having a place where you're free to run roughshod over anyone who you feel, and post OBVIOUSLY very passionately about what you post about, and OBVIOUSLY what you care about is enough to get "how absolutely little" that means to you.

YES YOU MAKE LOTS OF SENSE MIKE. GOOD JOB.

And anybody with a maturity level above the age of 10 would've simply said "I'm sorry" and "I won't do it again" when the person asked you to not do it again.

But, NO, you couldn't do that.

You had to perform for the peanut gallery.

Since when? When did I EVER say "I did this for the people" ? PLEASE point that out to me, and I will kindly shove my foot in my mouth. Marney isn't banned. She left on her own.

If she had NOT acted like a trolling bitch, I WOULD have apologized to her.

IF YOU DON'T READ WHAT I SAY THEN THIS MAKES IT INCREDIBLY EASY FOR ME TO MAKE YOU LOOK STUPID.

She posted on site feedback, seeing as how she didn't know WHO did it. That IS the mature way to handle this inane BS.

One of the neat things about these invision boards, and really, any discussion board, is the ability that the mods and admins have to look at the actions of the other mods/admins. Now, Marney knows my AIM name, and she also knows how to PM me... If trolling was her only means of getting information, then OBVIOUSLY the point of her post wasn't to get the information you would so DESPERATELY wish she could have gotten.

And as I mentioned before... if she had done things like a mature, responsible human being, rather than a childish, seeking mortyr status bitch, I would have apologized at length, no shit.

ONCE AGAIN, IF YOU READ THINGS IT WILL BECOME CLEAR TO YOU.

She git pissed because when she made a SIMPLE request --- YOU couldn't act like enough of an adult to honor it. Goodie for you.

I'm sorry, but trying to cause a stink in site feedback is not "simple." You must have forgotten all of those ridiculous drama threads where the RULING HANDED DOWN BY PEOPLE WHO WERE NOT ME was to PM whoever to get information and THEN cause a stink.

CONGRATULATIONS MIKE YOU ARE 0 for 38973298572957.

You and a lot of the mods here are fucking childish.

Why pot, is that the kettle calling you black? Oh it is? Okay, just making sure.

You want to play games amongst you and the assorted people who find you funny? Have a blast.

Okay. Done.

Hell, AoO changed my screen name just to be cute. Annoying, but I don't sweat small shit.

Yet here you are on a posting rampage because one of your FAVORITE defenders has now LEFT on her own. Lemme get that kettles phone number... Oh no? Don't need it? I'm posting to the kettle now?

And, shockingly enough, your opinion of me means even LESS now than it did before.

This is the strategy you use in the CE folder to back up your points and claims? Wow!! GOOD SHOW DUDE!! You are a tremendous asset to those who believe that QUALITY reigns over quantity.

Get a fucking clue.

It's because I am fully capable of acting like an adult that you're still posting here on this board, and that you haven't been banned long ago.

Thank me later.

It's because of me you've got a board to post on you insufferable moron.

But what Marney did?  It's the same shit that people in the admins folder have been concerned about for the longest time.  IN fact, when other people cause stinks on the board, the FIRST THING they're instructed to do is to PM a mod or admin.  Did that happen?  No.  Is Marney resourceful enough to have done something like that?  Of course.

Did she act like a crazy bitch and decide to try and make a martyr out of herself for pieces of shit like you who use these things as a channel to attack whoever you feel like, whenever you feel like?  Looks that way to me.  Even your buddy Tom recognizes that she went about things the wrong way, so before you decide to put your "I am protected" t-shirt on, consider this.

It's BECAUSE I am COMPLETELY competent and benevolent that your ass wasn't banned a long time ago.  If it had been up to me, your last straw would have occurred MONTHS ago, not to mention that bullshit you pulled in the movies thread.  In that same vein, whoever it was that did the same thing, yeah same would happen to them...  But you have got to understand something here.  I'm no more inept to run and manage this board than you are to run your mouth about things that shouldn't even concern your pathetic "dick in Marney's ear" self.

When somebody SPECIFICALLY requests you stop --- acting like a snot about it is fucking childish.

So Mike...  step back, take a non-biased (impossible request I suppose) look at what's going on.  Realize that you've JUST in the past three of your posts made the BIGGEST idiot out of yourself that I've EVER seen you make in such a short time period. 

And in short?  Get the fuck over yourself, Mike.  Marney left because she wanted to.  She COULD have acted like an adult and taken the proper steps to get answers, and if she had?  I would have apologized.  But what she did is concurrent to what you do in your ridiculous "posting for reaction."  Oh and by the way...  if that was what you wanted out of me?  Congratulations.

Sit down.

-=Mike

Words fail to describe how absolutely little that means to me.

I guess having a place where you're free to run roughshod over anyone who you feel, and post OBVIOUSLY very passionately about what you post about, and OBVIOUSLY what you care about is enough to get "how absolutely little" that means to you.

YES YOU MAKE LOTS OF SENSE MIKE. GOOD JOB.

And anybody with a maturity level above the age of 10 would've simply said "I'm sorry" and "I won't do it again" when the person asked you to not do it again.

But, NO, you couldn't do that.

You had to perform for the peanut gallery.

Since when? When did I EVER say "I did this for the people" ? PLEASE point that out to me, and I will kindly shove my foot in my mouth. Marney isn't banned. She left on her own.

If she had NOT acted like a trolling bitch, I WOULD have apologized to her.

IF YOU DON'T READ WHAT I SAY THEN THIS MAKES IT INCREDIBLY EASY FOR ME TO MAKE YOU LOOK STUPID.

She posted on site feedback, seeing as how she didn't know WHO did it. That IS the mature way to handle this inane BS.

One of the neat things about these invision boards, and really, any discussion board, is the ability that the mods and admins have to look at the actions of the other mods/admins. Now, Marney knows my AIM name, and she also knows how to PM me... If trolling was her only means of getting information, then OBVIOUSLY the point of her post wasn't to get the information you would so DESPERATELY wish she could have gotten.

And as I mentioned before... if she had done things like a mature, responsible human being, rather than a childish, seeking mortyr status bitch, I would have apologized at length, no shit.

ONCE AGAIN, IF YOU READ THINGS IT WILL BECOME CLEAR TO YOU.

She git pissed because when she made a SIMPLE request --- YOU couldn't act like enough of an adult to honor it. Goodie for you.

I'm sorry, but trying to cause a stink in site feedback is not "simple." You must have forgotten all of those ridiculous drama threads where the RULING HANDED DOWN BY PEOPLE WHO WERE NOT ME was to PM whoever to get information and THEN cause a stink.

CONGRATULATIONS MIKE YOU ARE 0 for 38973298572957.

You and a lot of the mods here are fucking childish.

Why pot, is that the kettle calling you black? Oh it is? Okay, just making sure.

You want to play games amongst you and the assorted people who find you funny? Have a blast.

Okay. Done.

Hell, AoO changed my screen name just to be cute. Annoying, but I don't sweat small shit.

Yet here you are on a posting rampage because one of your FAVORITE defenders has now LEFT on her own. Lemme get that kettles phone number... Oh no? Don't need it? I'm posting to the kettle now?

This is the strategy you use in the CE folder to back up your points and claims? Wow!! GOOD SHOW DUDE!! You are a tremendous asset to those who believe that QUALITY reigns over quantity.

Get a fucking clue.

It's because I am fully capable of acting like an adult that you're still posting here on this board, and that you haven't been banned long ago.

Thank me later.

You really need a passtime. Or, ideally, a life.

I didn't spend too long on AC/DC god. There was some luck there. Kooler Than Jesus was the one that sprung to mind immediately, and it's manifold references quickly fell into place like dominoes. That was really a reference of references, I was just lucky enough to stumble upon it at the right time.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Only if people will leave the board because of it. That's our main goal, of course. This place would be fine if it weren't for the fuckin' posters..

Thanks Chave, I'll remember that.

Hey, who's up for a ridiculous amount of name changes?

I'm guessing the man with nothing better to do...

Thanks Chave, I'll remember that. 

Hey, who's up for a ridiculous amount of name changes?

I'm guessing the man with nothing better to do...

Are you still the process of your "heel turn"?

Ill is making this a better place. Embrace it.

In addition to its inhabitants, this thread is now also homosexual.

says the man who posted here five times in four minutes.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Hey, chave's argument's solid. There's no way to prove or disprove whether or not you have a life, Ill, therefore it's all based on blind faith, which posting your daily schedule, no matter how hectic, can do nothing about.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Agent of Oblivion, the pinjockey, Tawren, Rob E Dangerously, MrRant, Tyler McClelland, godthedog, Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye, SpiderPoet, nl5xsk1

That's a screwy cross section of people.

Moist Party Gurl, Your Paragon of Virtue, chave, IDrinkRatsMilk, Rob E Dangerously, Agent of Oblivion, MrRant, Tyler McClelland, godthedog, Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye

This is screwier, because I'm part of it.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Oh I know, Agent.

I think the only thing I've got working for me is that I've been a registered user here for like, two years, and just recently did I break 20,000 posts.

How do you like it? That one's for MARNEY, boyee.

Speaking of which, there ARE 6 anonymous users in here, and she always did that for some reason.

Speaking of which, there ARE 6 anonymous users in here, and she always did that for some reason.

Marvelous. Maybe I can still fulfill my dream of being the little dutch boy who stuck his finger in the dyke.