TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheBigSwigg

How about that TNA mod?

Guest SP-1

AoO is making the TNA folder his pet project now?

I must frequent it more often.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

It's not like my other pet projects like Mario Logan and iB, either. I'm seriously moderating the hell out of that place from now on. I'm checking it for FIVE MINUTES every time I get on here. That's plenty of time to skim for trolling, duplicate threads, etcetera.

Guest FrigidSoul
I suggest AoO if he's on since he doesn't like wrestling from what I've seen and it'll be funny to listen to him talk about it later. Still, he'll do the job correctly.

Thus far I've been right on the money here.

AoO, out of curiousity what wrestling did you watch and when did you lose interest?

I suggest AoO if he's on since he doesn't like wrestling from what I've seen and it'll be funny to listen to him talk about it later. Still, he'll do the job correctly.

Spam sucks assholes, and wrestling spam sucks Space Flying Tiger Assholes

^ Line of the year, should a Post Of The Year topic come up in HD

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Thus far I've been right on the money here.

AoO, out of curiousity what wrestling did you watch and when did you lose interest?

I loved wrestling all through my childhood. Big guys hitting each other with bright lights and pretty girls everywhere, and a cheering crowd with ice cream bars with wrestlers on them. Cool as fuck as a kid, but that's how any kid is, really.

I went through another phase in my teens, where I got exposed to the Japanese stuff, and "good" american stuff. Basically, I can respect the athleticism, but the stories are so campy and stupid that I just can't bring myself to look at it any further. If they were really fucking each other up, sure, that's fine. I don't mind super-violent death match stuff where they just bleed all over, and hot asian chicks wailing on each other. That's pretty tight in small doses, actually. People getting dropped on their skulls entertains me as well. As an artform, though? I can't get into like that now. I haven't watched any wrestling in a long long time.

The only appeal it has to me any more is as an oddity/sideshow attraction. Ken The Box, for example.

NONETHELESS, the procedure for discussion and rules of the board are applied in ALL folders, hence my stepping foot into the accursed ground of professional wrestling discussion.

Either way, there's now a TNA folder moderator. End of discussion.

Guest FrigidSoul
I loved wrestling all through my childhood. Big guys hitting each other with bright lights and pretty girls everywhere, and a cheering crowd with ice cream bars with wrestlers on them. Cool as fuck as a kid, but that's how any kid is, really.

Those ice cream bars were the worst tasting things ever, but for some reason I kept buying one in hopes of it being the Ultimate Warrior. Why I wanted to eat something resembling the Ultimate Warrior yet tasting like cardboard vanilla ice cream as a youth I'll never know.

I went through another phase in my teens, where I got exposed to the Japanese stuff, and "good" american stuff. Basically, I can respect the athleticism, but the stories are so campy and stupid that I just can't bring myself to look at it any further. If they were really fucking each other up, sure, that's fine. I don't mind super-violent death match stuff where they just bleed all over, and hot asian chicks wailing on each other. That's pretty tight in small doses, actually. People getting dropped on their skulls entertains me as well. As an artform, though? I can't get into like that now. I haven't watched any wrestling in a long long time.

I went through the same phase with my grandfather producing his old recorded VHS tapes of NWA and my uncle allowing me to borrow his purchased videotapes of Puro. My teen years were filled with alot of Muta, Liger, Sasuke, Flair, Steamboat, Funk, Foley, etc. Vince McMahon is truly to blame for the horribly stupid storylines that need to go beyond "Good guy hates bad guy" or two people fighting it out over the title since I truly believe he one day wants to eliminate the wrestling ring from free broadcasts. In any event you'd like Foley/Orton from Backlash since they just beat the holy hell out of one another and use all sorts of foreign objects. I'll upload it again sometime and then give you the link to it.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Really, don't bother. When I said "violent" I mean, new jack slicing people's faces with a razor kind of thing. Not safe WWE violence, basically. I want to see someone get a definite injury, intentionally. That is nuts.

I think I still have a couple cards from those ice cream bars somewhere...in fact I think one is the Ultimate Warrior.