TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Real F'n Show

WWE.com article on Kidman and his Shooting Star

i can pass any drug test after shootingup heroin if i wanted to. a thing called certo the government doesnt know about. i found out about it from a radio interview with road warrior animal.

now that's a classic quote

Kidman should stop bitching and be very thankfull that he is even employed by the WWE, never mind winning any titles. **cough** TORRIE **cough**

Guest Real F'n Show
Kidman can shoot up heroin and pass drug tests too

He should take all kinds of drugs. Maybe his shooting star would look better then.

You guys are all on crack.

2 Cold Scorpio has the best Shooting Star Press. He like nearly kills himself when he does it.

Not much matches London doing the Shooting Star Press off of a ladder, though.

Guest Staravenger

I thought Scorpios big move was the 450 splash...but I can't really say what he's done everywhere, because I've only seen him in WWF, and jobbing 90% of the time.

Guest Real F'n Show

Scorpio has done the SSP, but it's not as good as Mero's or London's IMO.

And you guys call yourselves "smartmarks".....

For months we here about a fued over the SSP. Kidman and London win the Tag Titles, the first thing WWE does is not discuss there title history or how they got together or how this is london's first WWE title, but the SSP.

Think people. The seed has been planted.

EXCELLENT point, man.

You guys are all on crack.

2 Cold Scorpio has the best Shooting Star Press. He like nearly kills himself when he does it.

Not much matches London doing the Shooting Star Press off of a ladder, though.

Scorpio, as we know from his time in the WWE, can't pass a drug test after doing drugs

Well, this is my very first post here, but I feel this needs to be said. Billy Kidman can piss and moan about one other wrestler in the company using his SSP because its his signature move, but when you have Big Show, Kane, occasionally the Undertaker, and (up until recently), the Hurricane all using the Chokeslam as a finisher, his argument of "you cant use another guy's trademark move" seems kind of useless.

I think I remember reading at one point when AJ Styles was wrestling for WCW, he used the SSP on WCW Saturday Night, and Kidman gave him a fit backstage about it. So the next week, or sometime soon afterwards, just to spite him, AJ did another SSP except jumped even higher, and had himself tucked into a cannonball up until the point of impact on his opponent.

I thought Scorpios big move was the 450 splash...but I can't really say what he's done everywhere, because I've only seen him in WWF, and jobbing 90% of the time.

He does the 450 Splash and the Tumbleweed (which is one of the coolest moves ever)...

:( I miss Flash Funk & the Funkettes.

Guest Staravenger

I remember once a few months back I read that Meltzer reported Hurricane actually asked Kane if it was OK to use the chokeslam in his match, and considering Hurricane is like 5'11 190 lbs., he shouldn't even be thinking of doing the chokeslam seriously. If it's a joke where the opponent just no sells and kills him it's OK, but otherwise blech.