TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Choken One

The One and Only Vengeance Thread

Guest Salacious Crumb

I don't mind Orton..... it's just I think he has no business being anywhere higher than the mid-card or in any match over 10-12 minutes at this point in his career.

WHO WILL EUGENE HIT!

Guest wrestlingbs

I bet they're turning Benoit tweener for a Benoit/HHH/Edge match at SS.

My official prediction: Benoit wins. They've done every scenario for Evolution except where they come to RAW after a PPV being completely titless.....or is it titleless...nah....titless.

Best case scenario, Batista (as the only member to win) stages a bloody coup and takes control of Evolution and institutes a an official pimp suit dress code. No more Orton slumming it up with a simple shirt and tie.

-Cheex

Batista should powerbomb everybody thru tables except Flair. Only the strong survive i.e. hosses.

Guest Real F'n Show

So Benoit busted out a tope suicida? Cool. Match sounds great so far, I'll probably order the replay.

I will admit it's a little cheap of Benoit for fighting Eugene over the chair.

Guest Staravenger

YES! Benoit wins!

WITH A ROLLUP!? Oh Well...BENOIT! BENOIT! BENOIT!

Eh, I don't care if Benoit's a heel, he's still champ!

Eugene goes to hit Benoit crowd boos, goes for HHH, crowd cheers x2. Benoit grabs chair with Eugene holding it too, Benoit lets go and Eugene hits HHH by accident. Roll up. Benoit wins.

Guest wrestlingbs

Wooooooo!

if Edge barks at Benoit for fighting with Eufene at the next Raw, I sense the 3-way at SS.

Guest Salacious Crumb

It takes skill to give Benoit the win and still make him a complete afterthought.

So was it a MOTYC?

No, it was very overbooked at the end, but it was still a tight match.

That was a good match with a totally over the top comedy hilarious finish

It wasn't so much comedy as it was tremendously flat.

What kind of technical-wrestler extraordinare is Chris Benoit if he managed to pin Triple H after scoring a roll-up from a previous chairshot?

What kind of strategist is Triple H if the plan he was devising for a solid month against Benoit completely fell apart?

What does it say about the federation itself if Eugene, of all people, was solely responsible for choosing who walked out of Vengeance with the Heavyweight Title?

I've loved the story they've told with the HHH/Benoit/Eugene triangle for the past month. But the plan seemed to completely fall aprt tonight, and it did NO ONE in the match any favors whatsoever.

Guest Salacious Crumb

Well at least Benoit retained but I'm not looking forward to JR's "Eugene cost Triple H the title" talk all tomorrow night.

Guest Staravenger
Soo..what's that, two pay per view World title matches in a row that ended in a roll up? For RAW at least.

Benoit/Kane at least had the psychology factor. Benoit can't make the monster tap, so he fakes him out with an oklahoma roll.

This was just over-booked for the last 4 minutes. I'd say around ***1/2-****, but no higher.

Good show overall. Everything was pretty enjoyable minus the womens match, and we actually got two matches to get near a half hour and not suck. Only problem though is Matt going over. I understand it was no DQ, but come on, Kane no sells death over and over and jobs to a fucking chair shot?