TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
justsoyouknow

Goodbye.

I'm moving out of the parents house, and the place I'm moving into has no internet access. I'm moving in to a 3 bedroom/3 bathroom house, complete with 13 foot trampoline in the backyard, coi pond, hookah lounge, ping pong table (which doubles as a beer pong table), bumper pool table, and Honda Trail 70s.

I'm moving into the ultimate party house.

Anyways, just wanted to say goodbye to everyone here, I've made some good friends on this board. Spoon, CWM, you two have been good shits, I'm gonna miss seeing you around...Malibu, I'm gonna miss hearing stories about your adventures with the ladies...Chave, I'm gonna miss you calling me a cunt.

I may be online from time to time at work, but odds are I won't be on here that much anymore. However, I will be having a housewarming party. Call me for directions.

Later ya'll.

Guest FrigidSoul

You do know your new home can get internet access right?

Also, a trampoline? I imagine your backyard being like the one in the Simpsons episode where they get a trampoline. Full of people who fall on the metal rim strewn about your lawn.

Either way, don't be a stranger.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Bye Jon. Despite having given you a hard time lately I still think you're a good guy.

Good luck and drop me an email if you ever get a chance.

Also, a trampoline? I imagine your backyard being like the one in the Simpsons episode where they get a trampoline. Full of people who fall on the metal rim strewn about your lawn.

Good point. The hell with the trampoline, you guys should get one of those 4 foot pool deals if the weather permits, or a cheap hot tub.

Besides, fucking on a trampoline is neither as fun nor as easy as it sounds.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

I'm never leaving mommy and daddy's house.

Guest Anticrombie

I don't know you

But I love you

And I'll miss you

Bonjour mon cheri :wub:

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Good point. The hell with the trampoline, you guys should get one of those 4 foot pool deals if the weather permits, or a cheap hot tub.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. The combination of trampoline and shallow pool is essential.

Guest Anticrombie

Wrong, wrong, wrong. The combination of trampoline and shallow pool is essential.

That would be one hell of a party

We used to have a pool in the backyard, but we never got around to cleaning it, so it only lasted about one night before it became too gross to swim in. If you want to see the backyard, dig up the EXTREME FIREBALL~! thread and you can see pics of the actual backyard. All in all, it should be a fun move.

Frigid, I know that I can get internet installed, but I don't think there's enough demand for it among the rest of the guys.

I'll pop in from time to time, and Spoon's talking about flying out to Arizona, so if anyone is going to be out this way, stop on by and we'll get faded.

Damn me and my 57 1/2 hour work weeks for not being able to talk to you lately, thus finding out the hard way now.

Hope to see you popping in at times, and you can be sure that you'll be in for a story or two when you do. The cycle is ongoing, after all ;).

Seriously though, good luck with the new place. Stay in touch man, it's been said before but you are one of the cooler people I've talked to from here.

Guest FrigidSoul
And you never told me what you think of my script.

2F31JonLovitz.jpg

It STINKS!

Guest Vitamin X

Goodbye, JSYK. I had fun with you in that little flame war during Gang WarZ, good to hear you've got a party house in store for the future.

Take it easy.

Na na na na

Na na na na

HEY HEY HEY

GOOOOOOOOOOOODDBYE

Na na na na

Na na na na

HEY HEY HEY

GOOOOOOOOOOOODDBYE

Na na na na

Na na na na

HEY HEY HEY

GOOOOOOOOOOOODDBYE

Na na na na

Na na na na

HEY HEY HEY

GOOOOOOOOOOOODDBYE

It's only 400 a month, utilities included in that, so unless I lose my job, I think I'll be alright.

And if any mod wants to give me a parting gift, please ban Hermit.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
He'll so be moving back in with mom and dad by the end of the year.

These party pads never last, I've seen many fail.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

<--- Winter/Spring 2001.

I still owe that landlord money, I think. Somewhere around a thousand bucks, probably.

He'll so be moving back in with mom and dad by the end of the year.

These party pads never last, I've seen many fail.

This is what I was getting at, JSYK. Moving in with a bunch of friends—especially friends from high school—never works out. Too many immature people = too much irresponsibility = bills not getting paid.

But hey, I hope it works out for you, but, more likely than not, it won't.

Nope, not friends from high school. A kid that I was friends with when he was a senior and I was a freshman and his friend, so they're all older. One of them is 21, one is 23, and then I bring up the rear at 18. They've lived in the house for like two years already, and I've been partying there every weekend for a year, so it should (SHOULD) work out.

But I appreciate the words of warning.

Guest Dynamite Kido
Nope, not friends from high school. A kid that I was friends with when he was a senior and I was a freshman and his friend, so they're all older. One of them is 21, one is 23, and then I bring up the rear at 18. They've lived in the house for like two years already, and I've been partying there every weekend for a year, so it should (SHOULD) work out.

But I appreciate the words of warning.

Peace out yo, enjoy the party house....and consider this while partying.....

NEVER BRING UP THE REAR