TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cultism Mask I

Identity Crisis # 2

Guest Cultism Mask I

Excellent Issue. The Big secret between the six was well-done and explained a great deal about Dr. Light. Meltzer did a great job in making you hate Dr. Light. That's all I'll say at this time. Great follow up to issue #1.

Guest Cultism Mask I
I liked the ending. Very suspenful. :headbang:

Agreed. I'm really looking forward to Deathstroke throwing down with the Justice League and the Dr. Mid-nite revealation was great.

Guest Cultism Mask I

Perhaps the Pied Piper..personalty reform takes for him better then it did for light?

Guest Contentious C

I had no problem getting #1 a good 3 weeks after its release. I wouldn't sweat it.

I was a bit surprised that they made it so clear that Dr. Light had done to Sue. I am curious as to who the other villians they have done that to.

Anyone have any guesses as to who the killer is? My guess is

Plastic Man!

my one minor problem in how they showed light was the tounge hanging out like a cross between venom, carnage and like multiple miggs..that was a little "hammer over the head" to drive home what a fiend he was that i could have lived without..felt it was presented well enough without driving it home with that imagery for some reason..but again minor complaint

Guest EQ

I thought this issue was a lot better than the first. I'm sorry, but I just didn't give much of a fuck about whoever he was (elongated man?)'s wife.

But #2 got a lot more interesting.