TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

Choken One..........banned?

I resolve to chill out. I should just start being myself and not giving a shit about who get banned or whatever here, as long as it's not me.

Guest David Akeroyd's Biggest Fan

Yeah, alfdogg!

If anyone should be upgraded to mod here, it's DAVID!!!

Guest Anglesault
Yeah, alfdogg!

If anyone should be upgraded to mod here, it's DAVID!!!

What exactly qualifies as stupid again?

Please.

That's the first time in almost a year I've used that account outside of HD and OAOAST.

Guest Anglesault

I'm not asking for you to be banned.

I just thought it was kind of ironic that you used a hideously unfunny gimmick account in a thread where we were debating what "stupid" is and the consequences for being stupid.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
I'm not asking for you to be banned.

I just thought it was kind of ironic that you used a hideously unfunny gimmick account in a thread where we were debating what "stupid" is and the consequences for being stupid.

That gimmick owns you 6 ways from sunday. It's not Alf's fault you don't get the hidden context.

Murmuring Beast, you ruined your joke by making it far more subtle than it had any right to be. Next time make it far more obvious what your intentions are, possibly by adding a smily or two.

This goes for all those who read this message. From here on out all jokes must be spelt out and explained in heavy detail. If this is not the case it is not funny at all. I shall notify Dames to include this in the official rules, as I believe one must be banned if they do not adhere to this.

This goes for all those who read this message. From here on out all jokes must be spelt out and explained in heavy detail. If this is not the case it is not funny at all. I shall notify Dames to include this in the official rules, as I believe one must be banned if they do not adhere to this.

I GET IT!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers:

Guest Coren

Christ, Mike HAS to be doing something right if I think it's funny..

..erm..assuming anyone has any clue at all who I am.

But isn't this a little ridiculous? Dude was warned many a time, according to staff, to have more useful material in his posts. He didn't listen, and he ate it. What more is there to know?

BTW, a bit off topic, but how many posts did MoralMan last for here?