TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Yuna_Firerose

Lyrics Sites... Are there *any* that don't have

It seemed like everytime we'd go to a lyrics site, we'd get shit installed on the compy/popups/spyware..etc, etc. So, we haven't gone to any in a long while.

But it's quite annoying not to be able to find lyrics when you need 'em. Thus. My topic question.

If you're really having issues with pop-ups and ad/spyware, switch your browser over to Mozilla or Opera

We can't even download/install HistoryKill, so...I doubt we'd get another browser.

Or download this little program called 'EvilLyrics'. When you play a song in Winamp it finds you the lyrics.

Don't use Winamp, sadly.

If you're looking for heavy metal, darklyrics.com.

I used to use that, but it's been taking longer to load, so...I panic, of course. With our computer, you have to. Fuck, we've had to crash/non-destructively reformat every month since March!

Guest I'm That Damn Zzzzz
If you're really having issues with pop-ups and ad/spyware, switch your browser over to Mozilla or Opera

We can't even download/install HistoryKill, so...I doubt we'd get another browser.

If you can't get another browser, go to a proxy site like Megaproxy, The Cloak, Surfola or another and set it up to remove Javascript, Java and other objects from web pages in their options menu. You won't have to install or sign up for anything. Most free proxy sites limit your use so turn off images first.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

Oh. Well, Firefox should be really easy to install, if that's what your concern is.

Firefox is totally brainless to set up

I think that's still too demanding for her

Doesn't matter how 'easy' it is. If the other two don't agree, then it doesn't get installed. Fuck, they're so goddamn paranoid..it's really annoying. :angry: >_<;

I use letssingit.com

I don't get pop-ups or spyware.

I went to that the other day and got nothing.

I went to it just now and got all kinds of popups, a trojan popup, Gator 'adware', and I think a Dashbar...something or other. Running Spy Sweeper now.

Hmm...

I just finished running Spybot and Ad-Aware and both turned up with nothing.

Me thinks you need a new browser.