TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rob E Dangerously

Surreal Life - Season 3

Season 1: Hammer, Corey Feldman, Emmanuel Lewis, Vince Neil, Jerri from Survivor, Gabrielle Carteris (90210) and Brande Roderick

Season 2: Vanilla Ice, Erik Estrada, Ron Jeremy, Tammy Faye, Traci Bingham and Trishelle

and Season 3 is

Dave Coulier (Uncle Joey), Flavor Flav, Jordan (NKOTB), Charo, Drago's wife (Brigette Neilsen), Ryan from American Idol

so.. Season 3's cast, step up, or step down?

I bet Coulier unleashes the Bullwinkle.

I'm watching reruns of Season 2, and it's odd.. and Traci Bingham is good looking

Guest Nelly's Bandaid

I just don't understand how season 2 wasn't the most watched tv show ever.

Vanilla Ice telling Gary Coleman to do the 'whachu talkin' 'bout willis' and not understanding why he gets mad!? FUCKING GOLD.

I loved the first episode of SL2. I have no idea when it's on so I haven't been able to catch another full episode, but Traci's quest to see Rons shlong and Rons attraction to Tammy Faye and Vanilla Ices absolute madness is so fucking great.

SL3 trumps them all though with Dave Coulier.

SL2 is the greatest show ever made. EVER.

How can anyone not show some love for drunk Traci Bingham and Trishelle. Every episode is amazing, man. Tammy Faye does cry a little too easy though :) but everyone in season 2 is great. I was sad when it was over. I dunno about this third season...

Season 2 was nothing but Traci Bingham yelling "I'm going to get so naked!"...and then not doing shit. Near the end of the show you pretty much watch thinking "yeah yeah yeah."

Although it was funny watching Ice try and get Gary to throw out a "What chu talkin bout Willis!"...while at the same time bitching cause people remember him as Vanilla Ice. So he wants Gary Coleman to be his old self, but cries like a girl when someone asks him about his past.

And Erik Estrada was cool. Came off very big brotherish in the house.

For season three they should have an episode where they bring on people the cast members used to fuck. Coulier with Alanis Morrisette. Brigette Nielsen with Sly Stallone. Charro with the '74 Raiders. Jordan with Color Me Bad.

I watched some season 2 episodes last night.

Vanilla Ice singing in the karaoke bar is one of my favorite TV moments ever.

I actually saw the first half of that episode last year but turned off before they came back from commercial.

When he came in on "Ice Ice Baby" I jumped out of my seat. Great stuff.

How many people would know her for something other than being the wife of Drago?

it was my choice :)

She was in Cobra, Beverly Hills Cop 2, Red Sonja, was an internationally known super model and was married to Stallone. She's done stuff, not just lately.

As I said in another thread with this in it..Ryan Starr's in it so I'm happy as hell. That is one hot chick. Missed most of the episodes last season and had to wait until...well like now, seeing as they're showing the eps a lot, to see the full season, but I'm gonna try not to miss any this time.

For season three they should have an episode where they bring on people the cast members used to fuck. Coulier with Alanis Morrisette. Brigette Nielsen with Sly Stallone. Charro with the '74 Raiders. Jordan with Color Me Bad.

I think Charo also did the cast of the Love Boat and Hollywood Squares. Can she say anything other than "Coochi Coochi coo"?

I marked out when Charro appeared on The Simpsons, though I'm fairly certain she didn't voice the character.

Can't wait for this shit to start. I watched the last four episodes from season two yesterday, and this show is absolutely fantastic.

You do know if that does happen Alanis will use it as a base to write a whole CD about the damn thing.

I marked out when Charro appeared on The Simpsons, though I'm fairly certain she didn't voice the character.

That wasn't anything compared to the coolness that was MR. T.