TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
landy1987

2003 Diva Search winner

I jsut got an episode of WWE Confidential from September last year. During the show they showed a photoshoot with the 2003 diva search winner (forgot her name, and I completely forgot there was ever such a contest). I was wondering what happened to her? I don't recall ever seeing her on TV. And I guess was this an online only vote and only doen over the Internet as I dont remember Raw or SmackDown ever mentioning this contest at all.

I remember that during last year's Summerslam, JR and Lawler went out of their way to acknowledge her presence. Her name's Jamie Kopke or something.

Eh...she was at SS, or something as said above, ,as well as she was in the front row of RAW oncec. And that's it. And then that, she had a few pics on wwe's site..

But better known for her nude pics lmao. But...as least with that contest, we didn't have to see it on RAW week after week after week.

Guest Staravenger

The prize was being in a RAW Magazine Photo Shoot, and was Internet voting only. I don't even think it was hyped much, if at all, on WWE television.