TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

TSM Game Chatter Thread

I'm gonna try doing these for individual series, rather than an entire week. Big time series this week between the A's and Yankees. Possible ALCS matchup? Other interesting series include Atlanta at Houston, and Anaheim at Minnesota.

Right now only Manny Ramirez has a higher OPS in the A.L. than Travis Hafner. He's currently tied for the league lead in OBP with Melvin Mora and 3rd in slugging.

Guest Anglesault
I'm gonna try doing these for individual series, rather than an entire week. Big time series this week between the A's and Yankees.

Eh, maybe to the people in Oakland. We could get swept and it wouldn't mean that much. The idea that it maybe possibly could be an ALCS or ALDS match up isn't that intriguing to me.

Guest Staravenger

Devil Rays HAD an early 2 run lead with a Tino Martinez home run, but the Red Sox lead 3-2 now, I'm assuming thanks to a home run of their own. (I was out of the room making a sandwich..BOO!)

Boston/Tampa Bay currently on ESPN. Of interest: hot prospect B.J. Upton makes his MLB debut.

He looked a bit uncomfortable on the first pitch, but he adjusted nicely and while he grounded out, impressed me simply by not going down on strikes.

Guest Staravenger

Is it still 3-1 for Yanks/Oak? The Gameday thingy crapped out on me.

Guest Anglesault

Mulder hit A-Rod right in the knee (No intent) after the Sheff HR. it looked brutal.

Guest Staravenger

If anyones watching the Royals game, they are having SERIOUS problems with the audio. :lol: It sounds like someone crossed the Royals game with some Radio station.

Guest Staravenger

Varitek with a 2-run homer against the Devil Rays...damn. Oh well, as long as the Yankees keep the lead on Oakland.

Guest Staravenger

Contreras is having a hard time finding the strike zone...and it's only the 2nd batter.

And the Royals station STILL hasn't fixed the problem from 20 minutes ago.

Guest Anglesault
Contreras is having a hard time finding the strike zone...and it's only the 2nd batter.

Comforting.

Mulder walked Sierra twice tonight.

Off the top of my head, I can't think of two times Ruben has walked (Not IBB) period.

Guest Staravenger

Contreras got out of the 1st inning 1-2-3, but was behind in the count 3-1 to each batter and had the catcher come up to the mound for a chat. Too bad I couldn't hear ANYTHING Thanks to crossed channels audio.

Guest Anglesault
Between Jermaine Dye just now and Bobby Crosby, the Athletics are playing great defense tonight.

They need it, the way mulder's pitching.

Guest Anglesault

Wjy can't anyone on this fucking team pitch with any fucking degree of consistancy?

This good start-awful start-good start-awful start bullshit has to end.

Guest Anglesault
If its any consulation, its doubtful Lieber will start come the postseason.

Yes, but I still have to worry about what Moose and Javy are going to pull out for those games.

I have faith in Brown and to a degree, Duque.

Two aint gonna do it.

Crosby is a stud. A's up 8-4....if their bullpen continues it's dominence it has displayed since the All-Star game, this one should be over...

Guest Anglesault

This game really fucking pisses me off.

Mulder has shit and we absolutely refuse to take advantage, and we're just hemorrhaging runs on the defensive side.

I'm gonna try doing these for individual series, rather than an entire week.  Big time series this week between the A's and Yankees.

Eh, maybe to the people in Oakland. We could get swept and it wouldn't mean that much. The idea that it maybe possibly could be an ALCS or ALDS match up isn't that intriguing to me.

I'm gonna try doing these for individual series, rather than an entire week.  Big time series this week between the A's and Yankees.