TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Corey_Lazarus

The L-A-Z 6000th Post Spectacular

This is my 6,000th post. Unfortunately, I never got to do a 666th post celebration as I did for other forums I've been a part of (basically, I just post the lyrics to Iron Maiden's "The Number Of The Beast" and say hi), so why not celebrate the 6,000th?

Go ahead and roast me, motherfuckers. Especially you, Agent, and you, Frigid. You both know you've wanted to for a very long time.

A week and a half ago, because she just got off the rag.

Well, I completely forgot that post counts were frozen in HD, because I barely come in here. Oh well.

*blares "Destroyer of Senses" in celebration of this momentous occasion*

I KEEP ON FALLING OFF

I KEEP ON FALLING OFF

Guest subliminal_animal

I read your Jessica Alba post, and that was pretty bad.

I haven't seen Corey around much so I was joking around with him.

Although, I wouldn't be opposed to a Dids-TSM-free-month party. Someone will have to buy party hats.

I haven't seen Corey around much so I was joking around with him.

Although, I wouldn't be opposed to a Dids-TSM-free-month party. Someone will have to buy party hats.

Can they be GI Joe hats?

Guest subliminal_animal

That DerangedHermit post was less a post and more a walking pile of cow excrement.

Guest subliminal_animal

And in recent developments, it looks like that nasty glob is heading right toward its creator. A bit of educational guesswork has led me to believe that it's drawn to him because they both smell about as good as each other, if you comprehend what I am implying.

That DerangedHermit post was less a post and more a walking pile of cow excrement.

I thought you were better than that. I'm disappointed. Your aura has been ruined. :(

We have come here tonight to celebrate Laz's 6000th post...

Um...on second thought, who wants to celebrate the 6000th post from Laz? We should celebrate the only thing people come to roasts for. Booze and hot women.

Right, Quagmire?

quagmire.jpg

"Oh yeah? Does this look like a Q?"

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Shadows Fall is overrated and overproduced, BLS sucks, Metallica has always sucked, The Misfits are terrible anymore and were never really that great, Deep Purple's influence is questionable when compared to Zeppelin's, and you'll never find a fuckin' drummer, because drummers no longer exist. Get a drum machine and name it Matt, and have it sit and do nothing every other practice. Same thing as having a drummer. It doesn't matter anyway because mid-tempo metal is a dead scene stuck in bars and frat parties. Have a good time.

Guest subliminal_animal

I thought you were better than that. I'm disappointed. Your aura has been ruined. :(

I actually stole that from one of your posts because I found it a clever expression of disdain. I was taking a real risk using it because it would have been disastrous had you figured it out and exposed me for a copycatter, but so far so good.

what do you expect sub, you're talking to a guy who has a moose being fucked in his avatar.

Guest subliminal_animal
what do you expect sub, you're talking to a guy who has a moose being fucked in his avatar.

Heh yeah you got that right. Say what is it you think it looks like the dumb beast is getting fucked with?

Guest subliminal_animal

Hey asshole, I was asking another poster that question. If you want you can answer after but for now you need to make like a bee and buzz.