TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Where's the WWE Folder?

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Why Nikjohns, who has never added anything substantial to the board is continously given power and bent over backwards for puzzles me. I don't know what Zsasz did, nor do I care. I just don't like Nikjohns. Please don't ban me for saying that, please.

Nik's done a damn good job as a mod for the WWE folder despite people constantly bitching and moaning about everything he does.

Guest Loss
He didn't "bitch", though, so your assumptions were incorrect. He criticized some things about the show that he didn't like, but he wasn't doing a series of one-line posts about how much everything in the world sucks. You haven't even seen the thread.

Oh, you make it sound so civil.

Try and convince him he's the least bit wrong.

I would only do that if I thought he was wrong. Perhaps that's the difference between you and me.

Yeah, I think he's wrong, when I try to convince him he is.

The difference between you and me is that I take the problems I have with posters to their faces, and don't go behind their backs to get them suspended from the WWE Folder without any warning and just because I don't like their opinions. I'd just drop them a PM, maybe.

THAT'S the difference between you and me, Loss.

I gave you an explanation through PM, which you promptly ignored because you want to think there's a conspiracy against you. Fine.

Guest Loss
The funny thing is, nikjohns told me I'm unsuspended Monday. So this whole thing is pointless, except for veiled insults and insinuations thrown at me. I talked to nikjohns for FIVE MINUTES on AIM and we reached a civil agreement that we were both happy on. Of course nik's AIM name was available, and I was ABLE to have a pleasant discussion with him, unlike another WWE mod who refused and sent messages to me through nik.

I don't need you IMing me. You are not the only person I talk to online, and I didn't avoid your PM. I always have my buddy list set where people can't talk to me unless they're on there. That had nothing to do with avoiding you and everything to do with not wanting to give you your own accomodations.

Guest Loss
Well let me give my final words on this whole thing. I think it is rediculous that just because a few people don't personally or because I have had a tagline at the end of my messages since the days of Ranstylvania that I should lose permission to view something on the internet. If that's how you feel fine but I think a notice or something would have been great. It's not right that you just go behind somebody's back and do something like that. Oh well not to use the longevity thing but about 4 years rolling with the whole thing and this is what happened that's alright with me nothing I can do about. I just think a notice would have been nice or something informing me why I am unable to go to the WWE section but oh well I guess shit like this happens.

Thanks.

That post alone has more substance than anything you ever put in the WWE folder. That should answer your question.

Guest evenflowDDT
I meant it.

Why can I still see CE?

I imagine Tom'd have to do it. Try shooting him a PM. I'll do it too...let's see who's banned first!

Not going to happen. "Ban" yourselves from the folder by not clicking on it.

Then who's gonna hold my hand when we cross the street later? :(

So Zsasz gets banned, while the scores of drones who can't even spell grammar let alone use it continue to clog up the folder?

Maybe it's just me but I'm more bothered by the general lack of literacy of most posters, the endless generic opinions and lame attempts at humour from a lot of posters than I ever was by Zsasz not liking a wrestler that everyone else does. Just seems like a quick fix to try and stop a couple of arguements that come up every now and then, usually involving a certain Mr Benoit.

Guest SP-1
I meant it.

Why can I still see CE?

I imagine Tom'd have to do it. Try shooting him a PM. I'll do it too...let's see who's banned first!

'flow is right. We NEED THAT, G00D SiR!

I meant it.

Why can I still see CE?

Really, I'm not going to make a new member group and a new permission mask just because two people don't want to go to a folder they can very easily avoid on their own. Suspensions from the WWE folder are punitive actions, not the result of people deciding they don't want to go there anymore. I think it's commendable that you don't want to participate in a folder you don't like, but it's going to be your willpower and restraint that hold you to that choice, not a new banned group.

Guest SP-1
I meant it.

Why can I still see CE?

Really, I'm not going to make a new member group and a new permission mask just because two people don't want to go to a folder they can very easily avoid on their own. Suspensions from the WWE folder are punitive actions, not the result of people deciding they don't want to go there anymore. I think it's commendable that you don't want to participate in a folder you don't like, but it's going to be your willpower and restraint that hold you to that choice, not a new banned group.

Why you gotta be all serious for, Tom?

Where's the :wub: ?

People bannin', people whinin'

People actin' like they are dyin'

Can not talk about Triple H

Why is Loss such a dick?

Damesey, Damsey, Damesey help us

Send some guidance from CT

'Cause people got me, got me questioning

Where is the love?

Yes, I just parodied a Black Eyed Peas song. Someone jam a steak knife into my brain, please?

People bannin', people whinin'

People actin' like they are dyin'

Can not talk about Triple H

Why is Loss such a dick?

Damesey, Damsey, Damesey help us

Send some guidance from CT

'Cause people got me, got me questioning

Where is the love?

Yes, I just parodied a Black Eyed Peas song. Someone jam a steak knife into my brain, please?

:headbang:

That was very.

good.

:P

Guest evenflowDDT
Hold each other's hand.

Oh, komm doch,

Komm zu mir,

Du nimmst mir den Verstand.

Oh, komm doch,

Komm zu mir,

Komm gib mir deine Hand.

Komm gib mir deine Hand.

Komm gib mir deine Hand.

Oh, du bist so schoen,

Schoen wie ein Diamant,

Ich will mit dir gehen,

Komm gib mir deine Hand.

Komm gib mir deine Hand.

Komm gib mir deine Hand.

In deinen Armen bin ich glücklich und froh;

Das war noch nie bei einer andern

Einmal so.

Einmal so.

Einmal so.

Oh, komm doch, . . .

In deinen Armen bin ich glücklich und froh; . . .

Oh, du bist so schoen, . . .

:wub:

Really, I'm not going to make a new member group and a new permission mask just because two people don't want to go to a folder they can very easily avoid on their own.

General, I rarely, if ever, go into the Wrestling folders, the graphics folder and the fantasy wrestling folders. Can you delete them all from my viewing? Sometimes I'll click on one by mistake and then I don't know what to do. Sure I could click the "Back" button on my toolbar, but that's too much work.

Can you also provide me with a cup of cocca and animal crackers when I view TSM on Mondays and Thursdays?...

Can you also provide me with a cup of cocca and animal crackers when I view TSM on Mondays and Thursdays?...

Ha! My mummy does that for me! My mum's better than your mum!

Guest Anticrombie

More like DRBILF!!!!

Open up baby, here comes yo sugga daddy

Mmmm Mmmm