TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BHK

The OAO Hard Sell for SummerSlam thread 08.09.04

Guest Staravenger
7 on 7 DIVA MATCH for the MAIN EVENT!

Them vs the 7 Diva Searchers

AH!!! That's worse than my idea! So horribly....horribly worse.

Guest Quik

"Hi guys, yeah, Tyson's really horny, but he's going through a spell of impotence. And I don't want to touch him anyway. So, first one to make him blow his wad gets a title shot."

Guest Staravenger

Double Post. Board is acting up on me today...always getting "Cannot find server"

WWE really needs to add about ten more competitors to the women's division to make it credible.

WWE would never hire japanes wrestlers at are actually good.

One thing I'll say about Hero: If Jackie Chan wasn't as old as he was, I'd say they do a movie where Chan fights Jet Li.

To the match now: I'm STILL wondering how long Molly's hair is now.

It's been almost 6 months since her haircut...it's probably grown out a good bit by now.

092.jpg

Speaking of HHH snapping, I remember he went nuts on SD back in earl 2002, taking his sledgehammer and destroying everything. What was up with that?

Edit: Oh God, they're making a sequel to Anacanda?!! That movie was fucking horrible! :throwup:

Ok..if I were Matt I'd be highly pissed. I mean, they were already getting married...but no, she had to accept this stip..when they were ALREADY GETTING MARRIED. dumbass.

Speaking of HHH snapping, I remember he went nuts on SD back in earl 2002, taking his sledgehammer and destroying everything. What was up with that?

Edit: Oh God, they're making a sequel to Anacanda?!! That movie was fucking horrible! :throwup:

I remember it had something to do with either Jericho or Taker fucking with him.

Guest Staravenger

......How do you match the DNA of a fetus that is 4 weeks old? OK, I have no idea how that crap works, but...yeah. And how did they use Matt's DNA? Did she have left overs from the night before that she leaked out?

Guest JMA

The announcers really should warn people before they show the "Smackdown Rebound." I need time to change the channel.

Guest Quik

Allright. Matt turns on Lita at the PPV, throws the match and forces her to marry Kane. Matt Hardy gets the biggest face reaction of the night, and gets so popular that VInce is forced to end Orton's reign early and put the belt on Hardy at Survivor Series.

The only way to save this angle is to reveal Lita was whored out to Kane by her pimp, Batista.

EDIT: Kane should have come out with a "World's Best Dad" T-Shirt on.

What the hell is up with Kane and contract signings? He had the one with Shane and ugh...