TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BHK

The OAO Hard Sell for SummerSlam thread 08.09.04

Guest Staravenger

"That makes no difference to the wolverine!"

That just had me fucking crack up the way he delivered Wolverine.

It is not a wise idea to do this at all, let alone in front of a smark-heavy crowd in Toronto.

Usually I would agree with you, but considering we were responsible for Hogan's return (and we're still sorry about that) and that Trish is pretty much leading this, it probably won't be booed out of the damn building.

We should all be rooting for Team WWE because they want to pelt Team Diva Search in the face with their balls..

err..that didn't come out right..

Trish: These skanks represent odor, and THESE *points to rack of green balls* represent the POWER CAPS.

I hope this won't be a repeat of when Benoit got beat down by La Resistance.

The focus on Orton wanting to win to become the youngest champion ever gave me the idea that they should drag his winning the belt out as long as possible, making it his obcession to win the belt, but never being able to until like the very last day before he turns 25 or something..

I thought of that exact same thing not too long ago. When is his birthday anyway?

Almost to the overrun and we've only got 15 pages? What is this, Smackdown?

No, we're on a pre-PPV Raw, the hard sell show, silly...with Diva Search junk. :P

Ok...for all those who say every week they make Benot look weak. Take a look. Ok now...he's getting the shit beat out of him, but he beat their asses for a good few minutes.

The focus on Orton wanting to win to become the youngest champion ever gave me the idea that they should drag his winning the belt out as long as possible, making it his obcession to win the belt, but never being able to until like the very last day before he turns 25 or something..

Orton's birthday is April 1st. WrestleMania XXI is on April 3rd, right?

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I thought of that exact same thing not too long ago. When is his birthday anyway?

Giving it to him now, means they can turn him now, which is obviously their plan. Plus, it adds insult to HHH's injury... HHH kept trying to get that title, and he couldn't but Orton did it his very first time out.

"That makes no difference to the wolverine!"

That just had me fucking crack up the way he delivered Wolverine.

I agree...fucking hilarious.

Dames

April 1st

Did RAW just freeze for anyone else?

Now I'm trying to remember that one hilarious quote from during a technical error on Raw last year. How did it go again? "Camera (whatever), you are--"

Guest Staravenger

Great, now I have Benoit's really poor execution of the word Wolverine stuck in my head.

Oh yeah, Orton with a headlock.

:s..ok, kind of sucky way to end...

But ummm...is it just me or is it looking like they're gonna do a GAB/BB? And make World title match before Eugene HHH.

What an odd way to end Raw. Instead of focusing on Orton/Benoit, the focus is on Eugene/HHH. And they're planning on putting the title on Orton? Orton/Benoit should have been the last thing we saw as the show was going off the air.