TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. S£im Citrus

Max King

So, my son is out here visiting with me for the month; I got him Mega Man Collection back in June, and he brought it out here to play because we're both big into Mega Man. Anyway, so I was flipping through that old thread in the Video Games forum when I noticed that Max King's (in his alter ego of ChrisMWaters) name is all over it... So, that's when I decided that I really like this guy; I mean, he's a Mega Man junkie, and he loves MOLLY~! :wub:

What's not to like? (Y)

- Dub "writes 'put Max King over when I return' on his to-do list" Cee

:: no-sells Spike ::

Who says there has to be a point? I must have missed the part of the FAQ which says that threads posted in the Community/General forum had to have some kind of unifying topic... The thread is basically just me thinking "out loud," so to speak.

- Dub "or are you just bent out of shape because I didn't put 'put Spike Jenkins over' on my to-do list" Cee

Don't worry, WC, Spike's been trying to get over on somebody on the boards or in chat for the past month or so. Has he succeeded?

*checks*

Well, he beat me once, but that match was pure Jackie from what I'm told. Decide for yourself.

- Mike "however, my answer is a resounding 'no', and I'm only saying that because I put it between my kayfabe first and last name" Van Siclen

Er, wouldn't this message have been better suited to a little thing known as a PM? Sure, the community board is for whatever you want to talk about, but I'm not going to start a thread and say "Hey, Tom Flesher. You are cool. I like you. You are funny. Yay for you." Then again, maybe I should...