TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Angle-plex

The Undertaker vs John Bradhaw Layfield

While I still don't buy JBL as a champ, the match between him and Taker wasn't that bad. Slightly boring with a DQ finish you could see coming a mile away, but overall a pretty good effort by both of the guys involved.

WHAT? The match was terrible. It would have been bad enough regardless, but the WWE Title match? FUCKING GARBAGE. YOU SHOULD BE PISSED....THEY CHARGED YOU MONEY TO WATCH SHIT. UT fanned a punch and nothing they did in the ring was actually worth a shit. Sad thing is, as much as I hate JBL.......he was bumping for UT and flopping all over the ring. Taker fucked this match more than JBL did, and IMO......is the person responsible for making the shit that was the WWE title match.

Someone needs to take a chill pill.

Anyway, as for Show/Lesnar.

I don't about you, but I marked BIG time for this match. I was in utter shock when Lesnar F5 the Big Show. Big time mark moment. It's did it's job. And was a great storyline development.

HHH/Nash at Judgement Day 03 has to be a nominee for worse World Title match.

People nominating short matches should realize that it's hard to actually make a good story in a match when it is under five minutes long. These guys had about 20 minutes to attempt at some sort of in ring story.

Coincidentally, I taped SummerSlam on the same tape as KOTR 2002 and I watched Undertaker/Triple H last night. Now those guys put on about twenty minutes of the most boring shit I have seen in my life, but due to Rock's "cameo" appearence, I'm torn between which match was worse.

They fought on a PPV other then Badd Blood? Because I thought Badd Blood was kind of enjoyable.

They fought on a PPV other then Badd Blood? Because I thought Badd Blood was kind of enjoyable.

Yes, Judgement Day 03, where Nash won by DQ.