JERMAINE O'NEAL

Rasheed Wallace

Bonzi Wells

The other two I'm not that sore about... but JERMAINE O'NEAL

Red Sox

Nomar

Clemens

Vaughn

Uh, you mean Mo Vaughn? You mean Mo Vaughn, the same guy who fell down a flight of dugout stairs never to quite be the same again? You mean Mo Vaughn, the guy who hasn't played in a couple of seasons despite still being paid? Yeah, I'm sure the Sox miss him a whole lot.

We miss him.

For comedy's sake.

Honorable Mention to Tony "Buckets" Delk, the only bench player ever to score fifty points in a game (of course, he did it against the Kings, but we won that game, so... yeah).

Not to be nitpicky, but Delk actually started that game. :P

I looked up the boxscore on basketballreference.com. What was more amazing to me was that VLADE FRIGGIN DIVAC went for 34 in the same game.

I was originally checking to see if Willie Burton came off the bench when he went for 53 against the Heat in 1994, but he was in fact a starter.

What an imposing starting lineup, too:

F: Clarence Weatherspoon

F: Scott Williams

C: Shawn Bradley

G: Dana Barros

G: Willie Burton

Texas Rangers:

Alex Rodriguez

Ivan Rodriguez

Rafael Palmeiro

Juan Gonzalez (though i doubt they miss his underperforming injury-ridden ass right now)

On the pitching side of things i guess Esteban Loaiza's probably the best pitcher no longer with them, Texas has never had much in the way of pitching to give up to begin with.

I'd do the Portland Trailblazers but they've been covered already, and thinking about them giving up Jermaine O'Neal will likely cause my head to explode.

Guest GreatOne
Seahawks I'll go with Kevin Mawae.

...and that Ahman guy...

um, Shaun Alexander on line 2................Besides Ahman was fighting Demond Parker for the backup spot when he got to GB whereas Alexander was drafted with idea of being the feature back eventually.

Its worth noting that none of the guys they traded away for Cirillo and Davis have really amounted to much. David Bell for Dei Relaford however is quite questionable.

Yeah but you can point to it as the most recent trade that started it all. Cirillo was a trade in effect getting rid of David Bell (as Rich Aurilia was for Guillen) and as far as Davis the argument can be made that the M's didn't end up going after Pudge because they kept waiting on Davis to become a productive hitter, i.e. non-automatic out--which he sorta was in the first half of 2003.

Red Sox

Nomar

Clemens

Vaughn

Uh, you mean Mo Vaughn? You mean Mo Vaughn, the same guy who fell down a flight of dugout stairs never to quite be the same again? You mean Mo Vaughn, the guy who hasn't played in a couple of seasons despite still being paid? Yeah, I'm sure the Sox miss him a whole lot.

We miss him.

For comedy's sake.

Jeff Bagwell!!!!

Lew Ford

David Eckstein

that guy that pitches for Houston now... some Texan guy... had 330 or so career wins... he was in his twilight of his career a few years ago... what's his name? Someone help me here...

And don't forget that Mo injured himself at his first game in anaheim. Had he stayed in Boston the injury never would have happend. So I guess we miss the player that Mo could have been had he not been so greedy and decided to stay in Boston. But I guess shit happens for a reason, and Mo will join the likes of Fred Lynn in the 'what coulda beens'.

Orioles:

Curt Schilling

Mike Mussina

Kevin Brown

David Wells

Jaimie Moyer

Armando Benitez

Steve Finley

Wizards:

No...I can't....ha ha ha....no, really.... :bonk: