TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

[UK] Raw To change its Timeslot

Yeah, Raw will stop on Sky Sports 1 at Friday 9pm, and move to a new thursday night timeslot, this is to help with spoilers apparantly, although fuck knows why they just cant give us the live Raw

Way to mislead, I thought you were talking about the US. No one gives a fuck.

I give a fuck. Besides what's your problem anyway?

Vanhalen, do you know what time will it be shown on a Thursday and is Smackdown changing at all?

Way to mislead, I thought you were talking about the US. No one gives a fuck.

Fuck off, you sad troll

Way to mislead, I thought you were talking about the US.  No one gives a fuck.

Vanhalen, do you know what time will it be shown on a Thursday and is Smackdown changing at all?

Im looking at the Sky Guide listings and AFAIK Raw will be 9pm or 9:30pm depending on whether there are Champions league matches on. It will be from September 2nd, there will also be a Friday repeat.

sep2raw.jpg

Way to mislead, I thought you were talking about the US.  No one gives a fuck.

Im looking at the Sky Guide listings and AFAIK Raw will be 9pm or 9:30pm depending on whether there are Champions league matches on. It will be from September 2nd, there will also be a Friday repeat.

sep2raw.jpg

Cheers man!

Didn't mean to be so harsh, I was just messing around...give me a break, I just came home a little drunk. Neway, I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. I just meant you should have said Sky Sports in the topic, because it is misleading to US members of this board.

Didn't mean to be so harsh, I was just messing around...give me a break, I just came home a little drunk. Neway, I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. I just meant you should have said Sky Sports in the topic, because it is misleading to US members of this board.

Yeah sorry mate, I was out of order too, Ive just been having a few drinks before the Southampton v Blackburn game

Yeah, Raw will stop on Sky Sports 1 at Friday 9pm, and move to a new thursday night timeslot, this is to help with spoilers apparently, although fuck knows why they just cant give us the live Raw

This is stupid. I can see why they aren't showing live Raw, as it'd be on so late, and presumably ad breaks and stuff would be difficult to sort out, by if you're going to move the established timeslot of one of Sky Sports' most watched shows, why not move it to Tuesday? That would actually help with spoilers, moving it from 4 days after the US showing to 3 is going to make fuck all difference. Plus it's my local pub quiz on Thursday nights, so I'm going to have to tape Raw now.

Didn't mean to be so harsh, I was just messing around...give me a break, I just came home a little drunk.  Neway, I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.  I just meant you should have said Sky Sports in the topic, because it is misleading to US members of this board.

Yeah sorry mate, I was out of order too, Ive just been having a few drinks before the Southampton v Blackburn game

They call it WWE Late Night Raw?...interesting. Although, I guess since it's not on mondays.

Oh, and kudos to both of you for resolving the above argument like sane, rational people. I'd like ot see more of that.

Yeah you aren't going to last long here.

Guest Staravenger

Also in the group that feels pissed that they wasted 10 seconds clicking this thread.

Please, it's not the end of the world here, just a misleading title that makes Americans wonder. And Canadians maybe, but I don't know their TV schedule.

And Canadians maybe, but I don't know their TV schedule.

12 hours of Red Green Show, 4 hours of Camp Caribou and the last six hours usually alternate between Street Cents and Degrassi: TNG.

[/alienating Americans]

Guest Dazed

I've fixed the thread title, but Vanhalen's been cool about that, so no problems there.

WrestlingFan4Ever, calm down and don't be an idiot. I don't want to see any more stupid outbursts like that from you again.

In future (like it says in the rules) hit the "report" button - nobody bothered to this time.

As for the show moving... it's a pain in the ass, as Friday Raw, Saturday SmackDown and then Sunday PPV was a nice combo. It can't be a good sign for the ratings if Sky are moving it. And it'd be good to have it live on a Monday as well as re-run at a more "normal" time, like they do with the PPVs. I get to see it live anyway, but it'd be good in a decent size.

I've fixed the thread title, but Vanhalen's been cool about that, so no problems there.

WrestlingFan4Ever, calm down and don't be an idiot. I don't want to see any more stupid outbursts like that from you again.

Yeah, like I said, I was stupid for doing that but I immediately apologized to VanHalen, and we ended it right there. Sorry again.

I can't work out if it's a good sign or not. I mean, a lot of people go out friday night, don't they? So moving it away from there might be better? I dunno, I never go out on fridays cos it's about the only night there's nothing decent on in Nottingham.

I agree it breaks it up a bit though. But come on, LIVE Raw? That'd be ludicrous. I'd prefer to have it at a more normal time, and if I really didn't want to know what had gone on I wouldn't read the spoilers.

Guest Dazed
I agree it breaks it up a bit though. But come on, LIVE Raw? That'd be ludicrous. I'd prefer to have it at a more normal time, and if I really didn't want to know what had gone on I wouldn't read the spoilers.

Sure, why not? They do it with PPVs, and then show them at 9pm during the week. It'd give people an extra option.