TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

Meh, this episode was only sub-par. I guess they are saving all of the juicy stuff for the next two episodes.

Let me get this straight; next week is the first part of a 2 parter? And the finale is 2 parts?

next week is Exodus part 1, the week after is Exodus part 2, which is 2 hours

And this wasn't a total loss.

Michael: We don't have to go. You and me'll stay...we don't have to go...

Walt: Yes we do.

UGH. Just when you think they're going to let it out of the bag with the situation with Kate, they just throw a fucking curveball.

Alright episode, but definately another filler until the next 2 weeks which will make or break the show.

Who else was waiting for Jack to show up out of nowhere during the segment with kate in the flowers in the hospital?

Okay, the plane belongs to Kate's long time friend, and also the man she loved. When he died, she was at the wheel when he was shot by the police officer. This took place in Iowa, as we found out from the conversation they had when they dug it up earlier that night.

Now, how in the living hell did the plane end up in New Mexico at the despoit box

Good eps. It explained a lot of things from the last Kate eps. but left room open for more episodes. As hot as Lily is, it's hard to go through a full episode of her, so its potential was limited. The Sun thing was a nice twist, and I doubt its a coincidence that the dude was a doctor.

The Jack/Locke interactions were fun, but it is moving them away from Locke vs. Jack, which is MONEY.

The big thing definitely was Walt knowing about the cave just by touch, and then him wanting to leave the island. That is fucking big time.

Shannon looked like a total crackwhore. Sawyer was badass. Hurley was clueless. All is right with the world.

Okay, the plane belongs to Kate's long time friend, and also the man she loved. When he died, she was at the wheel when he was shot by the police officer. This took place in Iowa, as we found out from the conversation they had when they dug it up earlier that night.

Now, how in the living hell did the plane end up in New Mexico at the despoit box

His long lost Mother is from NM so she had his stuff put there??

And next week's episode is called Exodus? Awesome.

Exodus = 2-parter, next two weeks for the season finale

Yeah I know, but next week's episode is also called Exodus.

Sigh.

Sigh.

NO FUCKIN SHIT.

Next week is Exodus and so is the following week, all apart of a 3 parter.

Go watch Willis win a bunch of games instead of looking for stuff to shit on me for.

Cave?

Do you mean The Hatch, Rudo?

Or is it a cave?

Good stuff tonight, the shit with Walt blew the fuckin roof off it all, Sawyer was a king-sized badass motherfucker (quoting Ving Rhames increased it by about 100%.)

Preview for next week looks farkin' nuts, I already like the idea that Sawyer is arming himself to to fucking teeth. I'm guessing that the black smoke symoblizes an annual hunt or island invasion or something by The Others. Gotta wonder how The Hatch factors in.

BTW, on the tape done for Kate's time capsule, it was being recorded on August 15th. 815, bitches.

This is gonna be fun.

Guest Brian

Do they emerge from the Hatch? And Locke made yet another mistake in clearing the area around it?

August 15th. 815, bitches.

Wow, good call bro.

What have been the other references to 815?

And if The Others come out of the hatch, that would be sick.

My only complaint about this week's episode ...

After Sawyer spills the news that Kate was with the federal marshall, they show everyone else walk away, disgusted or what have you, including Shannon.

Shannon FUCKING SHOT A MAN. ON THE ISLAND. Like 3 days before (I can't remember how many days are supposed to be between episodes). How come people have no issues with an attempted murderer but will hate Kate for the whole Marshall thing? When Jin attacked Michael over the watch, the cuffed him to the plane. But Shannon attempts to murder Locke and it's forgotten immediately?!?

Other than that, good episode.

I thought the best part was with Sawyer and Kate...

Kate: Why do you want to leave so bad, Sawyer?

Sawyer: Because there is nothing on this island worth sticking around for.

I'm sure that made Kate feel like a champion.

After Sawyer spills the news that Kate was with the federal marshall, they show everyone else walk away, disgusted or what have you, including Shannon.

Shannon FUCKING SHOT A MAN. ON THE ISLAND. Like 3 days before (I can't remember how many days are supposed to be between episodes). How come people have no issues with an attempted murderer but will hate Kate for the whole Marshall thing? When Jin attacked Michael over the watch, the cuffed him to the plane. But Shannon attempts to murder Locke and it's forgotten immediately?!?

Other than that, good episode.

Couple of possible explanations:

- Not everyone knows that Shannon tried to shoot Locke. Not everything is made public.

- You didn't actually SEE anyone talk with Shannon this ep, did you? Even p-whipped Sayid didn't interact with her.

- Shannon's a bitch, and needs no rational explanation to be angry at people.

Couple of possible explanations:

- Not everyone knows that Shannon tried to shoot Locke. Not everything is made public.

- You didn't actually SEE anyone talk with Shannon this ep, did you? Even p-whipped Sayid didn't interact with her.

- Shannon's a bitch, and needs no rational explanation to be angry at people.

Good points ... I guess the only one that knew what happened between Locke & Shannon that was in that scene was Kate, and she kind of had other shit on her mind at the moment.

It just struck me because I had wondered - going into the episode - how they'd handle the whole shooting, and it wasn't really addressed at all. I'll be kind of bummed if it's not referenced at all in the Exodus episodes.

I thought the best part was with Sawyer and Kate...

Kate: Why do you want to leave so bad, Sawyer?

Sawyer: Because there is nothing on this island worth sticking around for.

That was awesome.

While some characters, like Kate, have become attatched to certain individuals since the crash...mainly because she knew she had a fresh start...

You've got Sawyer. Get me the fuck out. Such a badass.

And you knew the way she reacted she so wants him.

I love how they turn some people totally around

We're all cheering for Kate from the start, and now, quite frankly, I think everyone sees her dark side and was like "bitch got what she deserved"

And as for Sawyer, who was an ass, we're all now enjoying him getting his jollies.

Notice tha both Sawyer and Kate want on that raft for the same reason, they were involved in murders?

I had a dream last night.

It started off with me on Survivor, the current incarnation. We met some tribespeople with huts made of metal sheeting. Then it turned into LOST, with the Survivor people replaced by Jack, Kate, and Sawyer. Since Monsoon season is coming up there was this big storm abrewin. Like, end-of-the-world-ish type storm. It got kinda crazy. After the storm, we went back to camp and saw Sayid lying on a bed of leaves; the phone rang and I woke up before we could see if he was dead or not.

That would be an awesome episode, though. If there was a huge storm that fucked everything and everyone up. Everything in the episode was based on preparing for the storm and then the aftermath of it.

I like how they reversed the roles of Sayid and Locke. Locke prevented Sayid from finding the transmitter because there was a warning that said "it killed them all" and all the signs pointed to 'don't find it'. Now, Sayid is trying to prevent Locke from opening the hatch because signs say 'don't open it', and then you have Want saying "don't open it'. It will be interesting to see if Locke heeds the warning, and if he doesn't, what Sayid will do in response.

No doubt, Rudo, they have set it up for Sayid to do something physical to Locke to prevent him from opening the hatch ... a la the shot to the head that Locke gave Sayid.

Sadly, there's not enough time left in the season for it to play out. Either it won't happen, or they'll have to rush through it.

No doubt, Rudo, they have set it up for Sayid to do something physical to Locke to prevent him from opening the hatch ... a la the shot to the head that Locke gave Sayid.

Sadly, there's not enough time left in the season for it to play out. Either it won't happen, or they'll have to rush through it.

I read in an interview w/ JJ Abrams that the finale is going to be a "Who shot J.R?" kinda thing, though he didn't nescessarily allude to anybody dying.

Having said that, the plan from the beggining was to incorporate new and upgrade certain characters on the show so I could very well see a few characters getting a demotion or even killed off.

I'll ask again; what are all of the 815 references?

I can think of:

Aug 15, the date Kate talked on the tape.

The lotto numbers Hurley had adding up to 815. (I think.)

Guest Evolution

There's only a few 815 references here and there:

August 15th, the time capsule dedication.

The number of the safety deposit box that Kate steals from the bank in New Mexico

The model number of copier machine that Charlie demonstrates

Number on building Sayid walks into during last week's episode

And of course, the flight number

Hurley's lotto numbers also have plenty of other references as singular numbers. Adding the lotto numbers only results in finding out Hurley's net worth after winning the lottery.

Sign in to follow this