TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

Hurley said to Charley in an earlier episode that he *has* dropped weight.

Michael and Jin first started to have problems when Jin thought Michael stole Suns fathers watch. Sun had to reveal she spoke english to Michael in order to clear things up.

I'm half way through with the episode and I LOVE the whole part where Hurley is trying to catch the plane. I tried to pick up on all of the times where 4-8-15-16-23-42 were used. And the best was by far the girls soccer uniforms.

And it's confirmed that Hurley is my favorite character. Since if it weren't for him, the plane wouldn't have crashed.

Walt was controlling the rudder when it fell off the raft. Did that little bastard sabatoge it so they would be dead in the water and not get to the point where the Others grabbed him?

Walt wanted off the island to get away from the hatch. They were a good ways away when the rudder broke off, I think he did it because he foresaw the Others taking him back to the island.

Wow some crazy theories flying around out there.

I'm just pissed b/c they didn't really explain anything at all....they just keep creating more questions. I just have a feeling that they've built it so much that whatever answers come in the end will disappoint.

I wouldn't be surprised if the hatch leads to a series of tunnels under the island. They could always have them find a new tunnel branching off that leads to something that is more intriguing than anything they have done to that point.

It's been TIVO confirmed for all the doubters.

I don't really know what to say. Makes me wonder how many other things we've missed this season.

Does Black Smoke= Black Cloud?

Duh.

I noticed that right off the bat, and jumped out of my chair during the season finale when we saw the black smoke.

It is one and the same.

Nice to see someone else see something

1) Ignore the airline site...its meant to make you not see other things.

2) There is a very simple explanation as to why Locke can walk

3) The hatch is an air vent, basically.

4) The others are not people who were dead, or aliens...etc. Remember, everything in the show is based on either science or pseudo-science (like MacGyver or something). The island is also not Purgatory (at least in the biblical sense, however, in the quantum sense, it is indeed.

You have gone mad.

... and I like it :)

The hatch can't be an air vent, or else there would have been either lots of air pouring out of it, or everyone being sucked in. The explosion would have either been huge or small.

I will say this, the hatch cannot be something they can live or hide in for an extended period of time - it just isn't as pretty as the rest of the island is.

You could see what made the black smoke, though.

Guest wildpegasus

Over on deathvalley it's been reported that the LOST people have noted that the black cloud that destroyed the airplane is not actually a black cloud and is just a glitch or something.

I don't remember seeing this posted and theres too many pages to check. Rose's husband Bernard will be played by Samuel L Jackson. Apparently he was supposed to be in the season finale (I would guess flashbacks) and is scheduled for the season premier. My hope that they found the tail section with survivors just went thru the roof.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000168/

Scroll down to notable tv appearances.

Nice to see someone else see something
I'm not sure if you meant it to sound that way or not, but that's an amazingly pompous sentence. Forgive us if we don't post, long & tedious deep insights into the show the way you do.

And count me as someone that's pissed to hear that Sam Jackson is going to join LOST. One of the things that I most like about the show is the fact that it was made up of relative unknowns. Even the two biggest names (Fox & Monaghan) were on shows/movies that I never watched, so they were pretty much unknowns to me. Two have a "celebrity" on the show kind of detracts from it, in my opinion.

I don't remember seeing this posted and theres too many pages to check.  Rose's husband Bernard will be played by Samuel L Jackson.  Apparently he was supposed to be in the season finale (I would guess flashbacks) and is scheduled for the season premier.  My hope that they found the tail section with survivors just went thru the roof.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000168/

Scroll down to notable tv appearances.

Yeah but IMDB isn't always reliable.

You have gone mad.

... and I like it :)

The hatch can't be an air vent, or else there would have been either lots of air pouring out of it, or everyone being sucked in.  The explosion would have either been huge or small.

I will say this, the hatch cannot be something they can live or hide in for an extended period of time - it just isn't as pretty as the rest of the island is.

You could see what made the black smoke, though.

Hehe. Perhaps I have a touch of what Locke has.

By the way, my gf pointed this out. Anyone notice Jack's nose during the last 20 minutes. It was red. (Infection?).

You're right about the air vent thing. It obviously is a shaft of some sort, and we know it goes underground. Mines typically have such vents that come up. There could easily be air pores to let the air in with the hatch still being sealed to prevent entry.

Oh, if you only knew what was down that way (clank, clank, clank).

Hmm.

Exodus is the second book of the old Testament. It is where Moses and Aaron lead the Isrealities away from their slavers and into the promised land.

http://biblia.com/bible/exodus2.htm.

Genesis is both the creation of the world and the creation of man and the twelve tribes.

http://biblia.com/bible/genesis2.htm

These are the 12 children of Jacob-Israel: (35:22-26):

- By Leah: Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Issacar, Zebulon.

- By Rachel: Benjamin and Joseph.

- By Bilhah, the slave of Rachel: Dan, Nephtali.

- By Zilpah the slave of Leah: Gad, Asher.

But from Num.1, instead of Joseph, appear his two children, Ephraim and Manases... and Levi does not figure, because the Tribe of Levi were all priests, to the service of all the other Tribes.

I make this note because if you replace Joseph with the two children and include Levi, then you have 13.

And there are 13 "Lost-A-Ways"

Is there a possibility that there will be an "advancement" on the babies age? Like, either they skip a few years like they did on Alias (or so I've heard), or they pull an Angel and have him age through some mystical method? Because there is no way that Aaron can be effective as a baby.

Is there a possibility that there will be an "advancement" on the babies age?  Like, either they skip a few years like they did on Alias (or so I've heard), or they pull an Angel and have him age through some mystical method?  Because there is no way that Aaron can be effective as a baby.

maybe not as a character, but perhaps as a plot device?

Is there a possibility that there will be an "advancement" on the babies age?  Like, either they skip a few years like they did on Alias (or so I've heard), or they pull an Angel and have him age through some mystical method?  Because there is no way that Aaron can be effective as a baby.

maybe not as a character, but perhaps as a plot device?

EVERYTHING in the show is based on science or plausible pseudo-science (i.e. science that could be true in 5-10 years). That is from the producers. So I doubt Aaron will be advanced in age by artificial means

Nothing says you can't have the show skip years though.

Sign in to follow this