TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Angle-plex

KJ Brackish???

I have no idea who this person is yet he continues to send me PMs asking me if I would like to start an online stable with him. I would like to take this opportunity to ask him to stop sending me PMs and asking me to participate with him in this foolish idea.

Fuck off.

Guest DonVito

You should hear him out. You two could become best friends after creating an online stable. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity that you could be missing out on Angle-Plex.

Guest KJ Brackish

yeah...... please join my non-existant stable........ speaking of stable..... are you mentally stable?!? I don't send PM's to just anybody...... I've only sent PM's to Nikjohns and Dames. They are the only two PM worthy people here (oh and T®ITEC). You have issues if you dedicate a thread to me and something having to do with an online stable......

KJ

So I went downtown today, driving my mother's 1995 Mercury Villager mini-van, to get some legal documents I need. After picking up said documents, I started driving home. I hit a red light on the way, when I notice these faggot kids (around 18) yelling across the street to each other. Real "Liberace" looking kids. The light turns green, and the kid started WALKING INTO THE STREET. And when I say walking, I mean SLOWLY. On purpose. He was like a 90 year old man walking across the street, holding up ALL the traffic, and laughing it up with his friends across the street. I honked my horn, and he gave me "the look". When I saw "The look" I mean the "I want gay sex" look. Well I'm not exactly a nice person, so I got VERY pissed, and decided to scare this fucker so that he would never do it again. So I started driving and pretended to be looking in the glove compartment for something and I see the kid did a backflip to the sidewalk. I see these faggots walking around saying nothing and I don't know I think they might be up to something.

I think the kid also had a Shawn Michaels shirt on.

Guest EugeneMark
Buncha fucking nerds.

Hello I don't think you really mean that frind. Maybe if you were invited into KJ's Online Stable you would change your tune.

Guest KJ Brackish

I don't know what it is, but you are hereby banned from my non-existant stable. Not only that, but it's like a gang and since you were *banned* we will have your beheading in the TSM courtyard at 5:00 PM tomorrow PST, where all the posters here will see your execution, by Eagan and Johnson, and all the previously banned poster ghosts.

Kj

Guest HungryJack

Man, I can't believe someone hasn't bashed your stupid ass dead yet. That and I'm amazed you haven't fogotten to breathe or something. Ugly fuck.

Guest Dynamite Kido

NOTE TO MODS - The fat orgazaming asian kid should so be made to be KJ's sig or avatar.