TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Leon

Post pictures of Trish, get a retard banned!

Guest Black Lightning
And that garden hose woman is so not her. I know 800 celeb sites make that mistake, but enough already.

Actually, it is her. In the video, as well as several screencaps, you can see the WWE logo in the corner.

Though I do agree on the Weakest Link picture. Anyway...

RAW-Trish.jpg

Are we anywhere near 100 yet?

Guest BDC

Yeah, I think the white lace is the best...

This thread would be so much better if it was about Tommy Dreamer's wife.

Celebrity%20Trish%20Stratus%20(Custom).jpg

I'm not sure if this counts.

Frankly, I don't really care.

Enjoi.

BTW, we need more threads like this often. I'll post pictures of Shawn Michaels if it means banning KJ Brackish.

This thread is lowering the world's aggregate sperm count as we speak. It may mean fewer children born and the end of human civilization as we know it.......but I don't care.

trish_stratus_35.jpg

Guest Quik
And from what I've been able to infer over the years, Steph likes it up the BUTT, and as she's said numerous times through the grapevine, it's that damn good. I could totally see HHH spraying Steph's back with Evian water just as he's about to finish Steph off with his sledehammer.

Allright, granted, a majority of Leon's posts suck. but this quote is so stupid, weird and perverted that it's just funny. Leon, congrats. You're officially 1 for 48 in my eyes.

Guest Staravenger

...Wow, I didn't think this would get so many serious posts. (still laughs at the jokey Edge picture)

Annoyance: When you upload pics, put them all in the reply box, open another window and then when you come back to the first window the page has refreshed itself for no reason and you've lost the addresses you'd put in.