TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest INXS

KIngPk

Guest INXS

I've noticed that KingPK is monitoring the CE folder..I must say that his attitude is very poor. What happened to Dr Tom and what's the background on KingPK? I am posting this in Site Feedback as I forsee problems with KingPK..

Um, what? Maybe I'm not looking in the right threads, but I've never really seen anything he's done to irk anyone (justifiably). And he's been a mod in that folder for a LONG time.

Guest INXS

attitude I guess..perhaps it's just me. I cant recall seeeing him around there before..

Guest Fook

He's a global mod. He can moderate any folder he wants to. That's all there is to it.

I've noticed that KingPK is monitoring the CE folder..I must say that his attitude is very poor. What happened to Dr Tom and what's the background on KingPK? I am posting this in Site Feedback as I forsee problems with KingPK..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest SP-1

PK's a guy I'd actually trust to moderate CE well. I can't recall ever seeing him do anything that would call it into question.

By the way, if you haven't seen him around much, how can you possibly judge whether there will be problems with him or not?

And not to pull the seniority card, but . . . he's been around for quite some time.

My " :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: " was referring to irony in that statement, btw, not just that he referred to him as having a poor attitude, in case you were all wondering.

Guest MikeSC
How does he demonstrate a "poor attitude"? Sources, INXS, sources...

Do you REALLY want his sources?

-=Mike

...I know I don't...

Guest Anticrombie
I care about what alfdogg says.

Sure you may care, but did you wonder?

Why are those damn libs always whining, Mike?

PK's a guy I'd actually trust to moderate CE well. I can't recall ever seeing him do anything that would call it into question.

By the way, if you haven't seen him around much, how can you possibly judge whether there will be problems with him or not?

And not to pull the seniority card, but . . . he's been around for quite some time.

I've been around longer than most of you fools....but I'd abuse my power like Hitler......

-=Mike

...I know I don't...

I like INXS -- he's like the crazy uncle you keep in the basement, only to bring him out during family events for humor.

And what has he done to you INXS to make you feel this way? I mean, Christ, everybody makes fun of you over in CE, but you only complain about him. I thought my mocking meant something to you... :(

.....I've got a complainer. Cool. My poster bitching cherry has been popped.

If you are complaining because I closed your thread about that spy in the Pentagon story because there already was a thread on it; dude, we do that all the time. Why have two threads about the same damn thing?

As an aside, maybe I should just capitalize the PK in my name already. Everyone else does it.

As an aside, maybe I should just capitalize the PK in my name already. Everyone else does it.

Yeah what the hell is wrong with you? That's why you shouldn't be a mod.....

cake.jpg

Just pretend your name is Odessa.

And the class is actually TSM.

/best I could do. "The googles do nothing"

//apologizes for bastardizing the Simpsons quote

Do whatever you wish, I've already got an interview with the people at WrestleDude112's Wrestling Forum. I'll make Agent of Oblivion (more like Agent of Unfair Termination LOL) rue the day he got rid of me.

Guest MikeSC

-=Mike

...I know I don't...

I like INXS -- he's like the crazy uncle you keep in the basement, only to bring him out during family events for humor.

And what has he done to you INXS to make you feel this way? I mean, Christ, everybody makes fun of you over in CE, but you only complain about him. I thought my mocking meant something to you... :(

I figure he's complained to a mod about my desire to see somebody crush his genitals to make certain that he is unable to reproduce.

My mocking means more than yours. :P

-=Mike

....can I be not fired anymore? I've got needs to take care of (I haven't banned anyone in 2 days, and I'm starting to get the shakes).

And I tried to change my name, but there's already a KingPK here. Huh.