TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the.weej

Storm Booking Thread

Guest Evolution

I have a new plan going into Genesis V, one that I've devised while not writing. I've finally found a new inspiration to write after my previous one was smushed.

Anyway, I'll take on any unbooked face in a Finisher Match (first one to hit their finisher wins). We should probably designate which finisher counts. I'd just like to have a different kind of stipulation. It'd be even more interesting if I can get me an opponent who has a tendency to use those neck bump finishers. If I have to go heel/heel with this one, I will.

And yes, I will actually show for this one, as I've mentioned. It may seem like I've been running on fumes lately, but the fumes are getting pretty strong now and I'm ready to roll.

I don't care who I face, but if I could request that it not be a tag match please. I just can't seem to write them very well at all. Outside of Tags, I'm pretty much open to anything.

EDIT~ Actually... if it's cool with everyone that matters, I can take on Duran. I'd like the challenge of seeing if I come even close to matching up with him.

Guest Tonights Highlite

Sure Z, I'd definitely agree with that idea. Now all thats needed is to come up with a plan for a feud of some kind...