TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the.weej

Storm Booking Thread

Why? Because we can steal more than writers from the OAOAST, goddamnit.

Seriously, though, Mike suggested that we have a booking thread for Storm, which basically reviews what everyone would like to have set up on the show (in terms of matches), gets the bookers clear on any current angles that are happening, and gives an oppertunity for people to figure out any future plans and ask right in the open if people are occupied with anything. Genesis is not as far away as you guys think.

That said, I'll begin with a question: Zack, Mike, SS, you guys are faces now... right? I'd like to post the roster in CC for easy reference, but it hasn't been updated in about 10 days.

-Z

Yeah, we're pretty face right now. I still need to update my stats, so thanks for reminding me.

That said... we're still title match-less for Genesis, I believe. So that line is open -- I personally would like to see TLC, or something along those lines. Anyway, yeah, if you'd like to set up an angle leading into that, PM Zack or I, and we'll get to-crackin'.

Also, uh, we're going to break J&R's record as longest-reigning Tag champs on Lockdown, if nobody's around to stop us. So, if you don't want that delightful piece of near-blasphemy to happen, again, PM Zack or I and we'll set up a tag defence for Storm or Lockdown, possibly as part of an angle.

Well, Leon Rodez is gonna be angry over what happened at AngleSlam. So, expect a prom...

...wait, what the fuck?

EDIT: Uhm, yeah. Not sure what day the show is due, but if it's Friday then my match will be a guaranteed rush job. So, if possible, could I make sure my title's not on the line...whever that's a tag match, non title match, guest referee or whatever.

Oh, and consider me a 'face' now.

Hey, if you're gonna steal, steal from the best.

As for the Empire, it's a full-on face run, although keep in mind that Cortez has always been willing to fight anyone. While he's leaning more towards the face side, he's still an intense competitor, so if he had to go up against a face, so be it. I mean, Landon's face now and I did beat him a few shows ago, wink wink, nudge nudge ;).

Guest Beingz0wningj00

I would like the next show off, win or lose, but am willing to promo.

Guest Ghetto Bird

Well, unlike Lockdown, I'm about 85/15 to write for Storm, so go ahead and book me. My long-term storyline has unexpectedly been killed due to an unforseen circumstance (and thanks again, by the way, to you know who), so go ahead and put me in whatever, although it may bear mentioning that I'm still owed a Hardcore Title match.

Of course, I'd happily trade it in for a rematch with Dustin.

Well... unless anything else comes up, I call dibs on the Slammer for Storm.

*chuckles evilly*

Well, book IL as a face. I'll get the stats up for the incoherent switch, I've got Petey's doom promo in the works. Anything works and if it's a problem don't bother.

IL's back? Christ. i thought he was in Romania or something.

Well if Mike says it's OK, it's OK. I just wasn't sure if you were throwing your own idea out there. He's got as much right to speak for the team as I do, so I'm cool with whatever.

IL's back? Christ. i thought he was in Romania or something.

There's only room for one Romanian in the SWF.

And as for Mask, uh...give him whatever. Rev0 is occupied, but he'll gladly take on someone else, face or heel.

Suggestion to Ryan Dustin: With Tom unavaliable until I'm not sure when, I think it might be a good idea to build your CW title shot to Genesis. Just a thought.

I hate to think that Mike had a good idea, but this is shockingly useful. Roster forthcoming in a minute.

-Z

This is the official roster we have in CC, just in case anyone wants a reference or whatever. Keen eyes should notice there's something very wrong with this roster...

FACES:

Andrea Montgomery*

The Birdman*

Bryan Levy

Dace Night (Hiatus)

David Cross

Johnny Dangerous*

The Masked Man

Manson*

Mike Van Siclen

"Grand Slam" Mark Stevens

Nathan Xavier

Petey the Irish Penguin*

Ryan Dustin*

Todd Cortez*

HEELS:

Ace Lezaire*

Austin Sly*

Candace*

"The Notorious" John Duran

Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix*

"The Icon" Max King

Munich

Sean Davis

"Hollywood" Spike Jenkins*

Toxxic*

"The Superior One" Tom Flesher*

TWEENERS:

Jamie Drazon

For the first time ever, I think, there are more active faces than heels. I can't remember it happening any time in the last two years.

EDIT: Oh, right, because you can't read my mind, * indicates a crusierweight.

-Z

Edited by realitycheck

For the first time ever, I think, there are more active faces than heels. I can't remember it happening any time in the last two years.

Err... what about right after From The Fire, where we had all of about four heels (which is what led to me turning). Seriously, there was the Unnamed and Sacred... and that was pretty much it.

Munich's a heel? Bwuh?

Landon's turning face also, so... yeah. IL should have another random heel turn, just because.

As far as Storm goes, I got nothing. Just as long as it isn't another tag match. Just for reference, I dislike them and would just like to keep them to the rare occurance.

EDITZORZ: Expect a promo also, pending events on Lockdown...

Um... I'm no longer Heel, if anyone has noticed. I guess I'm officially a tweener at the moment, so move me down there with Drazon. I don't know whats going on with my storyline if I even have a storyline, no one seems to let me in on this stuff.

Moving on... I think Drea and I are going to work out a match, stipulations to be announced later.