TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dace59

Hi-Ho, it's off to University I go!

One little bit of making a scene from me because I can.

It's now about 12:50pm UK time and I'm having my lunch (so important that :P).

I'm packing up all my gear for the move down to University tomorrow morning. As it stands, I'm gonna be packing up my computer this evening and that'll be the last time I'm online until I get things set up down in my Halls. With any luck, I'll be able to get straigh on the Uni's network complete with free internet.

If that happens, I should be back online in a day or two and be able to at least sort myself out for Genesis V. Because, hey I've been around this long, I need to show up for this one. Even with the work, I should have the free time to get a match and a story together with someone. After that, things are probably gonna be spotty. I plan on taking at least a break before I get back into action with the fed, if I can come back at all. But I'm always going to have some sort of access (abusing the library stuff and etc) so I'll still be around to answer questions and take up a lurker roll at least.

But as I said, if getting online at Uni doesn't go smoothly, today might be the last chance I get to be around for a while so I'm getting myself covered. Not goodbye yet...not at least until I can pull some ego-centric mess of a match at Genesis. It's just....I'm moving and technical difficulties are bound to follow.

Roll on student life if it's all good.

Dace.

Good on yer mate - hope it's fun, and drop back as soon as you can!