TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

MLB Game Chatter

Guest Staravenger

OK, instead of beating around the bush, can you tell me what it's all about, because it looks like I think it does, but for some reason it's not.

Guest Ray_Rougeau

This is absolutely unreal. I just got home and one of my msn alerts said that KC is up 17-2 in the 3rd inning. Unbelievable. Poor Tigers.

OK, instead of beating around the bush, can you tell me what it's all about, because it looks like I think it does, but for some reason it's not.

IT WAS A JOKE.

Guest Kaspar Kucera
This is absolutely unreal. I just got home and one of my msn alerts said that KC is up 17-2 in the 3rd inning. Unbelievable. Poor Tigers.

On come on! They're only down 24-3 in the bottom of the six. Eventually the Royals will tire from running around the bases so much, and the Tigers will come back!

Guest Ray_Rougeau

I think at this stage of the game, Dmitri Young has lost complete focus and has started drooling over a Wendy's Bacon Mushroom Melt.

Guest Kaspar Kucera

At least they are bringing back fond memories of last year's team. I wonder if the Royals will break 30.

I think at this stage of the game, Dmitri Young has lost complete focus and has started drooling over a Wendy's Bacon Mushroom Melt.

:lol:

Guest Staravenger

There's always the one positive: the Tigers aren't being shut out like another team that got whooped last week that bad.

Guest Kaspar Kucera

Alright! The Tigers scored a run! Now, they're only down 20. Here comes the comeback!

EDIT: Well, that ends that, as Eric Munson does my fantasy proud by going down easy. Hopefully, they'll be able to maintain some semblance of pride in the 2nd game.

What's amazing is the Royals have those 24 runs on just five extra base hits, including only one homerun. They have 17 singles and drawn eight walks.

Guest D'Lo White

It looks like the Mets 11-game losing streak might be coming to an end. They lead the Marlins 3-0 in the 7th inning.

I know all of you are really excited to hear this news.

Guest Staravenger

There's literally like 50 people at Yankee Stadium...well, I didn't see outfield so I can't tell there.

And it's official. The Mets stop their 11 game losing streak, beating the Marlins 4-0. And who got one of the big hits? Eric Valent. Pisses me off even more that he sits behind Todd F'N Zeile. The season is over Art, just play Valent!

Yankees already up 3-0 over Tampa. If the Yankees keep playing like this, it doesn't matter what the Red Sox do.

Well A) it's the Devil Rays, B) The Sox just swept both Oakland and Anaheim (not an easy feat) and C) It will definitely matter if the Red Sox can take 4, 5, or all 6 of those head-to-head meetings.

Houston's getting straight-up schooled by Oliver Perez in Game 1. Twelve K's through seven innings and he's still under 100 pitches. I love how the media would've had you believe that Kris Benson was the Pirates' hottest pitching commodity before the deadline.

Ya know, the Yankees do need a lefty..

But seriously, Perez has been their best pitcher all year. But I doubt he was on the block, which is why they didn't hype him.

No way he's on the block! He's really young and probably the foundation of the Pirates staff until he achieves free agency. Watching the Marlins play the Pirates for two series early in the year convinced me he is the real deal.

Guest Smues

Oh..my..god. I think I just saw a homerun whackier then the homerun off of Conseco's head. Holy cow that was crazy. Charles Thomas hits one deep to center. It's coming down in front of the warning track I think. Michaels trys to catch it, bobbles it twice and sends it up into the stands for a homerun. Wow is all I can say.