TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
edotherocket

Team America: World's Police

http://www.teamamericamovie.com/

Team America, an international police force dedicated to maintaining global stability, learns that power hungry dictator is brokering weapons of destruction to terrorists. The heroes embark upon a harrowing mision to save the world. To infiltrate the terrorist network, Team America recruits Gary Johnston, a rising star on Broadway to go undercover. Although initially reluctant to sacrifice his promising career, Gary realizes that his acting gifts is needed for a higher cause. With the help of Team America (Chris, Sarah, Lisa, Joe and Spottswoode, Gary slips into an arms dealer's hideout where he discovers that the terrorists' plot has already begun to unfold.

The trailer for Matt Stone and Trey Parker's new film can be found here. Thoughts? Looking forward to it? Not impressed? Discuss!

Best. Trailer. Ever.

This movie looks absolutely hilarious! I read an interview with Trey Parker that the original concept of the film was they wanted to use Thunderbirds footage and dub new voices over it, but the Andersons said no, so they came up with Team America instead.

I will definately be seeing this when it comes out.

I didn't find anything hilarious about the trailer. A couple smiles but nothing that makes me want to go see it outside of the fact Trey and Matt did it...

Guest Nanks

I find the title of this movie awfully amusing. When I was working in Canada some American kid asked me what the rest of the world thought of America so rather than say something unkind I turned the question back on him and he responded with "World's Police". I paused to wait for him to laugh at his own joke but he was serious. Scary.

I didn't find anything hilarious about the trailer. A couple smiles but nothing that makes me want to go see it outside of the fact Trey and Matt did it...

Are you serious, I think it looks like a riot. It's supposed to be intentionally cheesy in a funny way, and you know Matt and Trey like to put in their own subtle political commentrary in their works, so lots of pot shots at celebrities in this one.

I am looking forward to this movie alot!