TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DerangedHermit

The OAO Raw IS Diva SearcHHH thread

I still can't get over the "Baby Killer" chant. We might be hearing that for a while now though.

Just remember, Kane and Lita are still married. I think they can make it through this, even if Kita passes on.

So is Kane gonna feud with Greg Schnitzel or whatever his name was now? 'Cause technically HE killed the baby.

Greg Snitski was a great guy. Quite the ladies man.

Hell, I even let him fuck MY wife! It was the most beautiful thing I ever saw.

TO GREG SNITSKI!

I still can't get over the "Baby Killer" chant. We might be hearing that for a while now though.

Just remember, Kane and Lita are still married. I think they can make it through this, even if Kita passes on.

Eh...babies are like a bag of Fritos, you can always make another....

It's just like a bag of Fritos, you can always make another....

Does the 5-second rule apply to an aborted fetus?

It's just a little retarded - BUT IT'S STILL GOOD! IT'S STILL GOOD!

Guest fanofcoils

I think Jericho might not be in the top spot because he isn't NWA like like Orton. He looks like an entertainer, not a wrestler.

HHH may be the show's top heel, but he's a weak little bastard and has been for a while (barring a few exceptions).

- He barely ever wins matches on his own anymore. Sure, it happens every once in a while (last week with Eugene), but if he wins normally Evolution is around to help him. Technically this should send the message that he is incredibly needy, and if Flair and Batista ditched him he would be FUCKED.

-- He couldn't beat Benoit, he couldn't beat Goldberg on his own (to my recollection...sledgehammers are help, too). Since the brand split and possibly before, he has been quite the weak individual.

I'm not sure he needed help beating Booker T during WM 19, but the next month he lost to HOGAN. Character wise, that blows, especially since The Rock did it only a few weeks before CLEAN.

Honestly, HHH has always seemed like a weak character to me, always needing someone else as back-up (at least as a heel). When he was a FACE, He was the unstoppable monster (see: post quad tear).

Sure, the "needy" heel (w/ group) isn't something new, as it seems the heel has always needed back up the last few years of WWE TV... barring Kurt Angle just before WM. I think that right there is the reason it seemed such a breathe of fresh air. He was a badass and he would get shit done with no help (except for those handcuffs that one time).

I don't consider the help of the GM to be real HELP unless it's for a match restart or something, but the "GM sucks up to top heel" crap isn't going to stop any time soon at least on Raw.

Guest Fook
In honor of Vince showing up and doing that walk we love so much:

http://vincegetsdownwoot.ytmnd.com

You bastard. I was listening to the opening of Sweet Home Alabama when that loaded and Vince was in tune with the music.

You owe me a new keyboard and bottle of apple juice.

In honor of Vince showing up and doing that walk we love so much:

http://vincegetsdownwoot.ytmnd.com

You bastard. I was listening to the opening of Sweet Home Alabama when that loaded and Vince was in tune with the music.

You owe me a new keyboard and bottle of apple juice.

For ruining Fook's keyboard, I'm gonna have to face...--nah.

The only good thing about Raw tonight was supplied by the audience sick and tired of the crap Vince is shoving down their throats, of course I am refering to the "Baby Killer" chant. What a load of crap this entire show and promotion have turned into. I said "Fuck it" to Smackdown 9 months ago and have not watched it since. I no longer watch any ppvs. After tonight I am finally saying Fuck it to Raw. Thats it, I am done until something changes, end the brand split, bring in Russo, just do something as the product absolutly fucking sucks. I would rather eat shit than pay for the wrestling they are producing.

I just pray that WWE gets competition from someone, anyone.

The only good thing about Raw tonight was supplied by the audience sick and tired of the crap Vince is shoving down their throats, of course I am refering to the "Baby Killer" chant. What a load of crap this entire show and promotion have turned into. I said "Fuck it" to Smackdown 9 months ago and have not watched it since. I no longer watch any ppvs. After tonight I am finally saying Fuck it to Raw. Thats it, I am done until something changes, end the brand split, bring in Russo, just do something as the product absolutly fucking sucks. I would rather eat shit than pay for the wrestling they are producing.

So you'd really eat shit?

Guest Brian

God...we were trying to get a Dean Malenko chant going and ended up with three seperate babykiller chants. And what was the point of feeding him a jobber?

I had just started work in WWE as a New Wrestler on "WWE RAW". My profile

was really good, I was 6'6", 321 pounds of Muscle and BIG enough to kick

Kane's Big ASS! That's why Vince put me on RAW because he had a plan to

have me, Batista, Tyson and Kane fued which would be code named "Battle

of the Beasts". But anyways...it was 9.30pm and RAW had just finished, I

had been in the Main Event of RAW due to it being me vs Tyson and the WWE had put Victora as my ally when I was fighting Tyson, due to Trish being with him.

I had won the match thanks to the help of Victora who kicked Trish's ass when Trish tried to interfer. But then after the match Tyson attacked Victora and ran off with Trish when I came running with a steel chair, so I ended up carrying Victora backstage in my arms and I couldn't

help but notice how lovely her Ass felt, how nice and chunky it was and I

had also notice this when she was wrestling, the way he ass jiggled when

she ran or hit the mat but obviously I didn't show this on camera.

I forgot to ask - is this real?

God...we were trying to get a Dean Malenko chant going and ended up with three seperate babykiller chants. And what was the point of feeding him a jobber?

Maybe the debut of the Baby Killer...we already had the Legend Killer

The only good thing about Raw tonight was supplied by the audience sick and tired of the crap Vince is shoving down their throats, of course I am refering to the "Baby Killer" chant.  What a load of crap this entire show and promotion have turned into.  I said "Fuck it" to Smackdown 9 months ago and have not watched it since.  I no longer watch any ppvs.  After tonight I am finally saying Fuck it to Raw.  Thats it, I am done until something changes, end the brand split, bring in Russo, just do something as the product absolutly fucking sucks.  I would rather eat shit than pay for the wrestling they are producing.

I would rather eat 10 tons of shit then pay 1 cent to Vince for the garbage he is producing.

The only good thing about Raw tonight was supplied by the audience sick and tired of the crap Vince is shoving down their throats, of course I am refering to the "Baby Killer" chant.  What a load of crap this entire show and promotion have turned into.  I said "Fuck it" to Smackdown 9 months ago and have not watched it since.  I no longer watch any ppvs.  After tonight I am finally saying Fuck it to Raw.  Thats it, I am done until something changes, end the brand split, bring in Russo, just do something as the product absolutly fucking sucks.  I would rather eat shit than pay for the wrestling they are producing.

I would rather eat 10 tons of shit then pay 1 cent to Vince for the garbage he is producing.

1021126117414382f824a5d.gif

You wouldn't pay one cent for that?

WHy are you being so dramatic? ehhh, tonights raw wasn't great, but if you aren't happy with it stop watching, nobody here really cares if you stop watching it or not, so why make such a production out of it. And, I truly believe, that you would NOT eat shit before you paid to watch the wwe product. And that makes you a liar!

Anyways, just stop watching, in my opinion, alot of the people around here who have nothing good to say about the product should have stopped watching long ago. If you are a fan, watch. If not, either don't watch, or watch and don't complain. Oh and go ahead and call me a mark. Because thats what I am, I just happen to be smart. I know the business and I still ENJOY it!!! OMG!!LOL!1

Give this Raw some credit. I died laughing tonight

*insert dead lita baby joke here*

"You weren't the only one who died"

I am still a fan too, just not of WWE anymore. I recently spent around $200 on old wrestling tapes from various places because I need my wrestling fix. As for the complaining, I rarely come into the WWE folder and complain, its just that I was venting my frustration on a night when I lost all faith in WWE recovering without major changes.