TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GreatWhiteNope

Has anyone ever seen this?

I can't believe that's one of the few episodes I have missed. There is a lot of great stuff in there. The best part is when Jeff calls him a gay racecar driver and Lorenzo is like "You've been hanging around gay racecar drivers?" and he just goes "Touché Lorenzo" It's still not the greatest 15 minutes in television, although that too did occur on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show. It was when Mike Tyson cohosted and sang to the Dorito's girl. Actually that whole week Tyson was there was all good stuff.

And the first week with Snoop...when they still had the liquor license.

Jimmy: So Snoop - are you lying or did you really quit smoking marijuana?

Snoop: (obviously high, singing to camera)

Users are losers and losers are users

So don't do drugs - don't do drugs!

Guest Agent of Oblivion

The Mike Tyson serenade is the best thing in the history of late night TV. There was a Wayans brother paralyzed with laughter on the couch during the ordeal, while the girl was paralyzed with fear and awe. Kimmel totally lost it, and Tyson was being Tyson. Totally surreal.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Someone please post a link to the Mike Tyson thing. I'm dying to see that.

Words really don't do it justice. The look in that actress' eye as Mike SCREAMED "OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABY, BABY!!!!!" has to be seen to be believed.

I have indeed seen that. and tysons week as host was gold. Like when Jimmy had Mike inhale helium from a baloon to see what he sounded like, and it sounded well weird to say the least

I love JKL I watch it pretty much every night, although I kinda hate how the changed the opening and now Jimmy does a monolouge standing up. but his monolouge is much different than your standard show. I love his weekly unnecessary censorship bit and of course his fascination with "sit and be fit"

The best moment was probably when Goldberg was in a pilow fight with cousin sal and went nuts and almost tried to beat up the guy dressed as peter pan as well. the only bleedeing I have ever seen in a pillow fight

my favorite sal bit was when he went to the superbowl arena this year and pretended to be panthers placekicker John Kasya, he even got many reporters to interview him "So whats your diet plan? well its a combination of the atkins and also high carbs"

mick foley was a good cohost as well

I miss the cohost thing, they haven't had one for a long time. Tyson needs to come back stat.