TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

'Quest' Contestant Fatally Injured

'Quest' Contestant Fatally Injured

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Nigel Aylott, a contestant on CBS Sports' "Subaru Primal Quest," was fatally injured Wednesday while competing in the adventure race's 2004 edition on Orcas Island, Wash.

During the trekking/orienteering segment of the 10-day, 400-mile race, Aylott, an Australian native, died after being struck by a 300-pound boulder. Two other contestants were injured.

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...vision_death_dc

I'm guessing he isn't going to win....

Nah, it's not Lukemia. Basically, he had this condition when we took him in as a stray that makes him sicker every time he gets sick, if that makes sense. He developed a severe case of anemia and with this existing condition, it almost killed him. Our asshole vet said he had cancer, but he showed no signs of it. We took him to another vet and she gave him a blood transfusion yesterday, which seemed to have worked. Hopefully, this gives him more time to produce red blood cells and stuff. The vet said that shortly after the transfusion he began purring and swatting vets that walked by his cage, which is a sign he's getting back to normal. This last week has f'n sucked...

The producers can just use existing footage of the dead guy to make him win the show in memory of himself

Don't let me interrupt you guys though

Guest SP-1
Bah, this was one of those threads Rant starts up that nobody cares about.

That's how most of his threads are.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I actually just got a cat.

Little yellow kitty, probably weighs three ounces. His name is Benny the Tooth.

Guest El Satanico

This isn't a reality show. Upon reading the title I thought it was...In fact i was hoping it was and that this would lead to a backlash.

This is basically the human version of the Land Rover G4 Challenge

Oh that poor thing.

So did you eat it yet?...

Is Agent Asian? Cause if so, I'm gonna laugh even harder at this.