TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

Yankees/Red Sox chat thread

Hooray.

Hope this weekend puts me in a better mood than last weekend. Nothing is worse than a three hour drive across the state only to find out that your favorite team got fucking railed.

Guest Anglesault

::shifts to the other side of the cage::

This game is also on YES and NESN, right? I'm not going to be interupted every eight minutes with breaking news that Barry Bonds stubbed his tow, am I?

I'm praying I get the NESN feed. I can't stand 98% of the ESPN baseball announcers, and chances are that Rick Sutcliffe will be doing this game tonight.

Guest Staravenger
::shifts to the other side of the cage::

This game is also on YES and NESN, right? I'm not going to be interupted every eight minutes with breaking news that Barry Bonds stubbed his tow, am I?

The joke is dead I think, but no, I don't think YES nor NESN does that. YES occasionally shows Boston highlights before they go back to the game, so that shouldn't be a problem, since we're playing Boston tonight.

I like Kaat, Singleton, Murcer, O'Neill, Girardi, and even Kay anyway. As long as it's not on ESPN. But yes, it's on YES.

And this cage proves Yanks/Sox is Main Event baseball.

Guest Anglesault
I don't understand how there having less commercials for the game on YES. How the hell are they going to do that; Not go to break after innings?

Maybe they'll stick around for pitching changes. I really don't know.

I noticed a few times whenever I've been forced into the YES feed that occasionally they'll talk on-air through pitching changes/inning changes, which is cool when you have good guys in the booth.

Guest Staravenger
I noticed a few times whenever I've been forced into the YES feed that occasionally they'll talk on-air through pitching changes/inning changes, which is cool when you have good guys in the booth.

Kay can be annoying when that happens. All the other Yankee broadcasters do fine...except Girardi, who seems to stumble over what he says a bit, but at least shows he's impartial.

Odd.

I've never seen them do that.

Guest Anglesault

In order to make our little slice of a the board more of a home, I am hanging up these pictures of Hideki Matsui dressed as a pimp.

914HidekiDressedUp.JPG

Here

And here

He and Tanaka both play left field...

If he jumps up and stands on the left field wall to make a catch tonight, I will switch my allegiance to the Evil Empire.

Guest Staravenger

No, he has to do a Michael Jackson twirl, catch a fly ball bare handed with his left hand, and spike it as well to make me switch to go along with the above to turn into a Red Sox fan.

Guest Anglesault

Who the hell invited you? Go in the other thread and gush over the super exciting Angels game.

Guest Staravenger
That's the 16th time Cairo's been hit on the ass.

I guess that means Cairo likes it in the BUTT. Yes, such a horrible joke.

I'm expecting Pedro to peg someone hard soon, and I don't mean love tapping Cairos BUTT.