TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cbacon

The New World Order

What conspiracy theory? Who's making things up?

All you need to do is take a look at PNAC's website. It's all there! They outline they're intentions! Everything, pre-meditated as if it were Mein Kempf (uh oh! relax folks, just a comparison in it's style of doctrine).

It's either your selective reading, or the fact you read certain material peaking through your hands admist a heavy sweat.

The only thing putting me in a heavy sweat is fear of your crushing grasp of inane conspiracy theories.

Honestly.

-=Mike

What we've learned from Mike today:

No matter how convincing or accurate a source may be, if it dosen't agree with him, it's a conspiracy theory. Thanks Mike! May your new buzzwords run rampant on this board.

What exactly is the source here? He listed the members of PNAC, their backgrounds, and their official statements. Everyone knows this stuff, in fact, the members are proud of it. The conspiracy theory stuff is just baseless fear-mongering.

It's essentially a blue print for further war mongering and imperialistic tendencies. But hey, if you think war and hegemony are cool , then by no means is there anything wrong with that.

I don't like PNAC or their policies one bit. But don't pretend they are some sort of conspiracy when their entire mission statement is wide out in the open for all to see, and their members revel in it; you make it sound like they lurk in the shadows.

Guest MikeSC
It's essentially a blue print for further war mongering and imperialistic tendencies. But hey, if you think war and hegemony are cool , then by no means is there anything wrong with that.

Randal: I'm a firm believer in the concept of a ruling class, especially since I rule.

-=Mike

Guest Salacious Crumb

I lost my link to all the "owned" pictures I knew of so I can't really add any. :(

Guest MikeSC
I lost my link to all the "owned" pictures I knew of so I can't really add any. :(

Well, you could reply to C-Bacon's posts and simply replace the text with pictures of fluff.

-=Mike

Guest Olympic Slam

There's NO conspiracy theory here! Its a statement of fact! He gave a link to a site that highlights some of the Neo-Con agenda and some of the people who follow it. That's it!

Its like giving a link to the Libertarian Party and their essays, candidates and platforms and calling it a conspiracy theory because they want to abolish almost all of government.

All you need to do is take a look at PNAC's website. It's all there! They outline they're intentions! Everything, pre-meditated as if it were Mein Kempf (uh oh! relax folks, just a comparison in it's style of doctrine).

It's either your selective reading, or the fact you read certain material peaking through your hands admist a heavy sweat.

The only thing putting me in a heavy sweat is fear of your crushing grasp of inane conspiracy theories.

Honestly.

-=Mike

No matter how convincing or accurate a source may be, if it dosen't agree with him, it's a conspiracy theory. Thanks Mike! May your new buzzwords run rampant on this board.

What exactly is the source here? He listed the members of PNAC, their backgrounds, and their official statements. Everyone knows this stuff, in fact, the members are proud of it. The conspiracy theory stuff is just baseless fear-mongering.

I don't like PNAC or their policies one bit. But don't pretend they are some sort of conspiracy when their entire mission statement is wide out in the open for all to see, and their members revel in it; you make it sound like they lurk in the shadows.

no one said it was a "conspiracy" except for Mike(SC).

I think the main point, which is supported more and more as the days go by, is that the Iraq war was planned well before 9/11.

There's NO conspiracy theory here! Its a statement of fact! He gave a link to a site that highlights some of the Neo-Con agenda and some of the people who follow it. That's it!

Its like giving a link to the Libertarian Party and their essays, candidates and platforms and calling it a conspiracy theory because they want to abolish almost all of government.

Someone finally gets it.

C-Bacon, just because a group of people have very conservative viewpoints doesnt mean they all want to conquer the entire world.

This isnt some vast conspiracy...just a group of Republican-minded guys with opinions that differ greatly from yours (and mine. PNAC is to you what MoveOn is to Mike...and neither one is going to destroy the universe as we know it.

*slams head on table*

Listen, carefully now, this isn't very hard. Go to the site in question. Read over their mission, some of the articles and whatnot, then get back to me. It clearly isn't your run of the mill conservative group drinking coffee and sharing cookies.

http://www.newamericancentury.org/

Guest MikeSC

Honestly.

-=Mike

no one said it was a "conspiracy" except for Mike(SC).

I think the main point, which is supported more and more as the days go by, is that the Iraq war was planned well before 9/11.

Which is TOTALLY not the same thing as a "conspiracy" :rolleyes:

-=Mike

..Really, it's TOTALLY not...

Guest MikeSC
C-Bacon, just because a group of people have very conservative viewpoints doesnt mean they all want to conquer the entire world.

This isnt some vast conspiracy...just a group of Republican-minded guys with opinions that differ greatly from yours (and mine.  PNAC is to you what MoveOn is to Mike...and neither one is going to destroy the universe as we know it.

*slams head on table*

Listen, carefully now, this isn't very hard. Go to the site in question. Read over their mission, some of the articles and whatnot, then get back to me. It clearly isn't your run of the mill conservative group drinking coffee and sharing cookies.

And you claimed you were proclaiming a conspiracy theory.

You, dear sir, are not truthful.

-=Mike

...Nor rational, intelligent, or witty --- but piling on is superfluous...

Which is TOTALLY not the same thing as a "conspiracy" :rolleyes:

-=Mike

Well unless "conspiracy theories" are true nowadays? Just give it up already Mike. Pointing at anything you don't agree with that suggests George W. Bush isn't quite Clark Kent by Day and Superman by Night, and screaming, "conspiracy" at it, isn't an ample defense or debunking.

This isnt some vast conspiracy...just a group of Republican-minded guys with opinions that differ greatly from yours (and mine.  PNAC is to you what MoveOn is to Mike...and neither one is going to destroy the universe as we know it.

*slams head on table*

I read it as soon as you posted...everythings out in the open, these guys are not going to take over everything...

You posted it. Weve read it. Mike calls it conspiracy theory and stupid, you argue him. Your arguing is what is wrong here...just stop. Mike wont change his mind, nor will you.

There is nothing shadowy here, just the opinion of a bunch of hardcore Republicans. Leave it alone...theyre not planning a coup d' tat of the known universe.

*slams head on table*

I read it as soon as you posted...everythings out in the open, these guys are not going to take over everything...

You posted it. Weve read it. Mike calls it conspiracy theory and stupid, you argue him. Your arguing is what is wrong here...just stop. Mike wont change his mind, nor will you.

There is nothing shadowy here, just the opinion of a bunch of hardcore Republicans. Leave it alone...theyre not planning a coup d' tat of the known universe.

What's so pathetic about this whole argument is that even if that's what they are planning, they would be coming right out and telling us as much.

*slams head on table*

And you claimed you were proclaiming a conspiracy theory.

You, dear sir, are not truthful.

-=Mike

...Nor rational, intelligent, or witty --- but piling on is superfluous...

Look, I know you like using your new favourite words , but there's a time and place. I didn't claim there was a conspiracy. I directed everyone to the PNAC's site. There's no need for conspiracy claims when everything is so blunt.

Guest MikeSC

Which is TOTALLY not the same thing as a "conspiracy"  :rolleyes:

-=Mike

Well unless "conspiracy theories" are true nowadays? Just give it up already Mike. Pointing at anything you don't agree with that suggests George W. Bush isn't quite Clark Kent by Day and Superman by Night, and screaming, "conspiracy" at it, isn't an ample defense or debunking.

No, the psychotic left's obsession with PNAC is only SLIGHTLY more comical than their obsession with Halliburton.

Much ado about not much, really.

-=Mike

Guest MikeSC
Look, I know you like using your new favourite words , but there's a time and place. I didn't claim there was a conspiracy. I directed everyone to the PNAC's site. There's no need for conspiracy claims when everything is so blunt.

"Listen, carefully now, this isn't very hard. Go to the site in question. Read over their mission, some of the articles and whatnot, then get back to me. It clearly isn't your run of the mill conservative group drinking coffee and sharing cookies."

Well, I guess I stand corrected.

BWA HA HA HA!

-=Mike

Guest Olympic Slam

Here's an idea: Why don't we actually debate you know, the actual MESSAGE from this New American Century web site?! Arguing for all hours about whether or not its a conspiracy or just a "link" is quite gay.

What's so pathetic about this whole argument is that even if that's what they are planning, they would be coming right out and telling us as much.

Say WHAT?

I don't think the idea of further American imperialism and war tendencies would go over well with the general public.

-=Mike

No, the psychotic left's obsession with PNAC is only SLIGHTLY more comical than their obsession with Halliburton.

-=Mike

Actually I think that's backwards. PNAC actually have some real clout given how many of their members are in high public office positions. Halliburton on the other hand is just a fucking corporation.

-=Mike

-=Mike

yeah true, because back in 2000 when I was reading it through, I was saying to myself, "yeah right, no way these clowns convince the rest of the government along with popular public opinion, to go and invade Iraq..........

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN"

OOPS.

Say WHAT?

I don't think the idea of further American imperialism and war tendencies would go over well with the general public.

You seem to miss the psychology of the neocons: they do not give a shit what the public thinks about them

Guest MikeSC

Say WHAT?

Since that inane conspiracy theory --- oops, I mean alternative view on reality --- is EXACTLY the plan.

The secret is out.

Who told you? Was it Steve? You never could trust that guy to keep a secret.

-=Mike

"Listen, carefully now, this isn't very hard. Go to the site in question. Read over their mission, some of the articles and whatnot, then get back to me. It clearly isn't your run of the mill conservative group drinking coffee and sharing cookies."

Well, I guess I stand corrected.

BWA HA HA HA!

-=Mike

Umm, i think your missing the point. I wasn't implying to snuffbox that it was a conspiracy. I just told him to read it is all.

Here's an idea: Why don't we actually debate you know, the actual MESSAGE from this New American Century web site?! Arguing for all hours about whether or not its a conspiracy or just a "link" is quite gay.

Give this man a prize.

Guest MikeSC
The real shame of this thread is that my post associating PNAC members with the nWo was buried under this useless, one-sided flame war.

Its sacrifice shall be remembered by all.

-=Mike