TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Woolery

So Now I'm Gone...

You guys'll notice that I'm marking the Hardcore melee thing on Lockdown. I suppose it's a natural progression. It's going to be awesome moving into the next phase of SWF life, helping to keep you rats under control. I'm looking forward to it.

But before moving on, I want to make sure to thank everyone who helped me out while I was in the IGN/SWF. Some of you may not know this, but I've been writing for this fed since the tender age of eleven. When I started writing here, my parents had forbidden me from watching wrestling, I had few friends and was around thirty pounds overweight. This place was a release for me, and as the years grew on it was one of the few things that were constant in my life. I played hockey during the winter, I acted during the fall and the spring, but no matter what else I was doing, I was always writing for the SWF.

Yeah, so I sound like an infomercial, right? Honestly, as much as other people will try to say that the fed was just a part of their life, I won't lie about it. There were times in the past four years where this fed was the only thing keeping me going. I was so fucking psyched when I won my first title, the IGNJL Eastern United States title. I was twelve, but it was so cool that I was a good enough writer to beat guys like Venom and D-Devil, you know?

Anyway, yeah, I'm rambling. The point is, there's so many people who have contributed so much to my time as a writer here. From Xstasy and Edwin and King and Flesher, guys who I looked up to and tried to be like, to guys like Toxxic and Janus and Zack and Supes, who I saw as my equals and pushed me to become a better writer. I've gotten mad my fair share of times, but I can honestly say that I've never outright disliked anybody in this fed, and everybody's been relatively friendly towards me. And for that, I thank you all.

- Mike.

You suck. :P But really, it's been fun.

Enjoy holding everyone down while I continue to steal King's martinis or something in the SWF retirement home.

S

L

I

D

E

!

I remember reading your early stuff. I'm still surprised as to how good a guy who used ;) as the name of a submission became.

Now watch as Mike points out that someone else used that, making me cry yet again.

I remember reading your early stuff. I'm still surprised as to how good a guy who used ;) as the name of a submission became.

Now watch as Mike points out that someone else used that, making me cry yet again.

Nope, the ;) was me. It would've gotten over, too. I swear.

At long last, I can finally say that I'm not ashamed of everyone else that was in the Alley with me (besides Da Bomb, of course, who was a regular tour de force). It's going to be very, very, VERY odd not having you on the roster anymore, and I'll miss ya, man. From Snow Demon to Jeremy Miller to Thrilla Milla to Mike Van Siclen (and let's not forget that wonderful run as Quiz), you ended up going from JL'er 4 Life to a respected SWF star. Good work, man. I'm proud of ya.