TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

NFL WEEK 5 Discussion

Tiki Barber is really fun to watch. Also, he's on my fantasy team. He's just a monster whether rushing or receiving.

Minnesota, what the hell. When you're up 21-0, you should be able to hold on and win the game. Just sad.

Guest Salacious Crumb

San Diego's already up 14-0 on Jacksonville. Arizona and S.F. are battling in the someone must win game.

As do I. The next two weeks are probably NE's biggest challenges of the season (outside of the Colts game) with the Seahawks and Jets.

Man, Pats/Hawks at 1, Game 5 Sox/Yanks at 4. Heaven.

Guest GreatOne

That was EXTREMELY......FUCKING......LAME

*Goodbye #1 defense

*Goodbye home field

*Goodbye 4-0 start

*Goodbye any chance of beating the Pats next week

*Hell goodbye any fucking credibility, all in one game

Thanks a lot..........you 4th/OT impostors...............

Guest GreatOne

Dear 235239.jpg.

As a young Seahawks fan, I idolized largent_steve.jpg, and I've actually met him too.

You sir, are no largent_steve.jpg

WTF... when I went out to run some errands Seattle seemed to have the game well in hand, and now I find out they lost the game. What happened?

Dammit, the last thing we need is a smug Mike Martz thinking he's hot shit again

Guest GreatOne

It's highly pathetic when a guy who can get outcoached by a doorknob gets the God treatment because whoever was across from him decided to start looking ahead to the Patriots.

This is why I will NEVER buy into this lame 'respect your opponent BS'. You start doing that, you lose the game.

And after not seeing too many here this year, we FINALLY have another example of how the prevent needs to die.

Guest Salacious Crumb
The Deon Sanders lovefest is on ESPN now.

Gotta love them hyping him up when on a play when he's clearly pulling the receivers arm away from the ball.

Guest Salacious Crumb

I have to say that I thought the intro video to the game was really awesome. Can't argue with using "Sweet Dreams" by Manson for it.

The game so far is further evidence that the NFL was just fibbing when they implimented those "new PI rules" I mean come on, how obvious does it get on two of those Deion plays where they showed replays for.......

(I am drunk btw, do not hold sports talk against me, .lol)

I think the rules are good - it just gets down to consistent enforcement, which the NFL hasn't even come close to reaching in the first five weeks of the season.

I think NFL officials fall under the trap of, "oh it's Deion, obviously it's not PI" just like the NBA had "Jordan rules" and "NBA rules"

Guest Vitamin X
Playing crappy teams.

Not true. This team has gone and upset Washington, Green Bay, AND Dallas on the road. Yeah they got whomped on by the Eagles in Week 1, but they've come a long way since then.

Hard to argue with being 4-1.

If only Baltimore had even a decent offence beyond Jamal to go with their Defence and Special Teams.

Todd Heap and Travis Taylor are supposed to be back in week 7 (after next week's bye)

DEION SANDERS with his first INT as a Raven

and now Jamal is starting to get some good runs late in the game like he usually does.