TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
1234-5678

Favorite Wrestling Stories

From the book "Sex, Lies And Headlocks"

After the Hogan/Bischoff vs. DDP/Leno match at Road Wild 1998............

"The biker crowd partied well into the night at a country music concert that featured Travis Tritt, while the wrestlers retired to the parking lot of a Best Western that had been decorated to celebrate Hogan's 45th birthday party. It was the kind of party that everyone attended-if only because it was good politics to stay on Hogan's good side.

Kevin Nash stayed in his room however, brooding. He couldn't get off his mind with the photo in the next day's papers would look like: Leno wearing baggy sweats, pretending to strangle the bug eyed and blad Hogan. It was a giant fuck you to the audience, he thought, a sign that they were all just winking their way to the bank. Though they'd worked together closely, Nash couldn't say he'd ever actually talked to Hogan, that was how distant he could be. But tonight, Nash was determined to have himself heard. So, after showering, he went down to the party and buttonholed the tanned star. They wound up talking for nearly an hour, sitting on the bumpers of parked cars. Nash told Hogan that the show they'd just done was a perfect example of what was wrong with WCW. He understood Hogan's income was heavily influenced by the buy rates of the pay per views he worked on. But no other wrestler could build a following or add to the company's depth as long as Hogan kept using his power to assure that each of the monthly story cycles climaxed with him at the forefront of the action.

Hogan listened patiently, more patiently then Nash expected. But at the end of the hour, he concluded, "Brother, what you want is going to cost me money." Nash looked at him. "What could I say?" he'd recall. Hulk after all, was just reciting the code of the boys. So Nash shook his hand and walked away saying, "Okay, dude."

One I don't think is known, or it might be, happened around the time of WM II. The wrestlers and NFL guys in the Battle Royal were on the bus going back to a hotel, as they had just had a practice run of the match, and one of the NFL guys, I think William Perry, was being loud and obnoxious. Eventually, Andre turned to him and said, "You talk too much". And the guy never said another word for the rest of the trip.

Lord Alfred Hayes having a 15 inch cock and chasing the guys around the locker room with it.

Randy Savage backing down from Earl Hebner. If I remember the story right, they were arguing in a parking lot after a show and little Earl threw Savage up against a truck. Savage realized he may get his ass kicked and walked away.

Savage locking Elizabeth in closets so other guys couldn't look at her.

Vince McMahon locking himself in a dressing room because Bad News Brown was going to kick his ass.

Just a few....

Guest Astro
One I don't think is known, or it might be, happened around the time of WM II. The wrestlers and NFL guys in the Battle Royal were on the bus going back to a hotel, as they had just had a practice run of the match, and one of the NFL guys, I think William Perry, was being loud and obnoxious. Eventually, Andre turned to him and said, "You talk too much". And the guy never said another word for the rest of the trip.

I think it was Bill Fralic.... not sure.....Perry was as nice of a guy as can be, by all accounts

----

One of my fave stories is of the day Ken Patera and Mr. Saito tried to eat at a McDonalds in Wisconsin...hilarity ensued.

But this is a fairly popular story.

Less known(and a bit of a stretch) - Randy Savage fucking a fourteen year old Stephanie McMahon and being blackballed by Vince.

Less known(and a bit of a stretch) - Randy Savage fucking a fourteen year old Stephanie McMahon and being blackballed by Vince.

Well, if she was only 14, it was bound to be a stretch.

Vince and HBK had a "cock and ball contract" according to Hawk.