TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Woolery

SWF Storm Card, 10-22-04

I don't get it...
Of course you don't...

Considering I've shown for every match for the past couple month (not counting the match with Dustin due to me actually wrestling in real life). So, yeah, I don't get it.

- "Hollywood" Spike "Greatest Cruiserweight Champion EVER...behind Taamo" Jenkins.

He did, but very very VERY briefly.

And I know you've been showing, Spike. It was just too good a setup to miss. And besides, I never said WHAT you'd be showing... ;)

Toxx-"a cruiserweight who is also two-time WORLD champion, so don't that make me an even better cruiserweight wrestler that you? And ELM best of all?"-ic

I never attempted to argue that there wasn't. All I ever said was that I didn't know enough about the culture to tell the difference... There are probably people around here who don't know the difference between rap and hip-hop, but I don't let it bother me.

Guest Suicide King

Manson and Spike. The card has been edited and I am now marking your match. send it to me tomorrow.

You'll note that I said 'ELM best of all'. As in, he's better than any of us as he was not only a dominant cruiserweight/light-heavyweight, but also three-time World Champion.

And to put it in context, it's like confusing a frigate and a (thinks), I dunno, battleship? I'm not bothered if you know what the differences are so much - as long as you know there IS a difference, my job will be done.

I just realised how I got a chance to win so many titles back in the day.

I always no showed title defences. Like I am for this show.