TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Who here is interesting.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Incandenza's dissatisfaction is going to drive him to obscurity somewhere in the vast white middle class, and not a moment too soon.

You knew this is my number one fear, didn't you?

All it's going to take is the right girl..

Later, I'm going to edit my posts around what BigSwigg said to make him look foolish.

Do you need to do that? I'm pretty sure they look foolish as they are now.

Incandenza's dissatisfaction is going to drive him to obscurity somewhere in the vast white middle class, and not a moment too soon.

You know this is my number one fear, didn't you?

I was going to post in your evaluation thread, but I suppose you'd correctly surmise that my bitter board schtick is a way to channel my frustration at my inability to keep every woman I've ever dated from hating me.

Guest Fire and Knives

I think the interesting people are out somewhere with the funny people and the attractive people.

K.

Guest DeputyHawk
Admittedly my online forum persona here sucks, but I did win the "Most Memorable" Award from my school, and my school did actually have an interesting group of people.

Sorry to not display that side of me here. I might get round to it sometime. Though let's face it, it's likely to never happen.

spiny norman, you and you alone appreciated the STATEMENTS!~ You are the only interesting person here.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

You know this is my number one fear, didn't you?

I was going to post in your evaluation thread, but I suppose you'd correctly surmise that my bitter board schtick is a way to channel my frustration at my inability to keep every woman I've ever dated from hating me.

You're probably looking for love in all the wrong places. In my head, I see you fawning for the sexy librarian type just ribald enough to be warm-blooded. That's an admirable goal, but what you're really going to find yourself connecting with is something rougher around the edges, but with more common sense than you. Try a sleazy bar, because either one of those two women is going to be a diamond in the rough.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
My dream woman is an insane drama queen. That way I will never be let down, because there is no shortage of them.

You should date Incandenza

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Actually, my dream woman is as snide and as condescending as me.

That's what I meant by librarian. When I think of a sexy librarian, it's an empeccably dressed tall slender woman who is very curt and gets off on belittling men.

Agent, you don't like that you're so popular, correct? Keep up that evaluation thread, and be merciless. When I started insulting everyone constantly, the number of times my name was brought up in those "favorite poster" threads went down drastically.

Actually, my dream woman is as snide and as condescending as me.

That's what I meant by librarian. When I think of a sexy librarian, it's an empeccably dressed tall slender woman who is very curt and gets off on belittling men.

Preferablly during intercourse I would imagine.

Guest subliminal_animal
Later, I'm going to edit my posts around what BigSwigg said to make him look foolish.

I just edited that post you to call you a lamebrain.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Agent, you don't like that you're so popular, correct? Keep up that evaluation thread, and be merciless. When I started insulting everyone constantly, the number of times my name was brought up in those "favorite poster" threads went down drastically.

I just call 'em like I see 'em. Some people here are ok.

I just edited that post you to call you a lamebrain.

Great. Just Great.

Guest Banders Kennany

It's funny Swigg always has a spare word or two for me, but shuts up once someone else has something to say. Don't be sad Swiggy, spaek up!

It's funny Swigg always has a spare word or two for me, but shuts up once someone else has something to say. Don't be sad Swiggy, spaek up!

Actually, retard, it's more that I'm learning when to speak and when not to speak. You see, I'm one of the people who makes a lot of "it's funnier when you're there" jokes. They don't translate well online. This is something I've started to learn. Therefore, when someone of increasingly quicker wit, in this case Subliminal Animal, starts to burn me, I have learned to let it happen and not make it worse by replying and giving him more fuel.

Guest Banders Kennany

Actually, retard, it's more that I'm learning when to speak and when not to speak. You see, I'm one of the people who makes a lot of "it's funnier when you're there" jokes. They don't translate well online.

None of your jokes would be funny in person, trust me.

This is something I've started to learn.  Therefore, when someone of increasingly quicker wit, in this case Subliminal Animal, starts to burn me, I have learned to let it happen and not make it worse by replying and giving him more fuel.

So basically you admitted you suck. He was just calling you names and went in the corner like a little pussy. I guess that would do less damage to your message board rep I suppose.

And I'm the retard? No.